Hurt like Hell

-Brendon' POV-

My eyes widened... So that's what he thought we were going to do. I smiled. I had just meant to tease him but... Oooooh I can't wait. Did he really think of me like that?

-Ryan's POV-

God. That was embarrassing. I only said that to make Steve leave... If Brendon heard. I shake my head. Don't even think about it.

I found Brendon on the bed, lying in a... Seductive position, you could say. His arm was propped up on his elbow and his leg was bent in a crooked position. He smirked at me with a cheeky smile, his dark eyes glistening. Shit. He heard it.

-Brendon's POV-

He slowly stalk- walked (hehehe) towards me. The dim light catching his hair, reflecting his eyes. God, he was beautiful. His soft brown eyes wondered up and down my body, I couldn't help but shiver.

"Get off." Wait. What?

"Please for the love of god. Get. Off." Woah. Ok then, this guy's pissed.

"What was all that for then?" I said, gesturing to the still open door. He sighed. His head dropping slightly and his dark locks fell over his feminine face.

"I only said that to get him to leave." He frowned a little, oh god he looked so adorable.

"Do you really think I would actually say that? About you?"

I cringed a little on the inside. This was EMBARRASSING! Not only that, he really hurt me...

I choked back sobs, while Ryan laughed nervously.

"Haha, I was only joking, dude." I said, fighting to hold back tears. I turned my head so he couldn't see my eyes.

"You ok?" He asked, concerned.

"Fine, just something in my eye." He looked unconvinced.

"Anyways. I best be off." I fled to the door and ran down the corridor to my dorm. People stopped to stare. My tears streaked down my face, blinding me.

I reached my dorm and reached for my keys. "Shit!" I swore under my breath, I left them at... I trembled all over, I don't think I could face him again.

"Brendon?" I stiffened. Ryan. I turned to face him, he looked genuinely concerned.

"You left in a hurry." He explained. "And you forgot your keys." He held out my keys, they clinked together as air brushed through them but I stayed put.

-Ryan's POV-

He didn't take them. Why? That bastard should appreciate me coming all the way to give them to him.

I flinched when he at last took them, or more like snatched them, from my hands. He shoved them roughly into the door handle and turned. As soon as he opened it he screamed.