It gives me grief, shopping

-Brendon's POV-

So the talk with Spence helped a little. But he seriously was prying into my personal space. But it's good to have him there.

I was meeting up with Ryan even more. Nothing new was said. Nothing new is coming up. Apart from the deadline for the project. But I'm not worried. Why should I be? We have got a few more weeks.

His birthday is coming up and I wanted to surprise him with something. That means shopping.

After looking around everywhere, I couldn't help notice I didn't even know what he liked. I tried to rack my brains for anything but he never really let slip about personal stuff, except, well, you know.

After some digging, I decided to go with my first option. I went back to the store and before I bought it, something else caught my eye. It was half out of site, hidden behind the latest jeans or whatever they were called. I quickly grab it and go to pay for it.

"I'm sorry sir, I don't think this item is part of our store's. I think it may have been left here by someone. Ill just put it in the lost and found for you."

I swallowed and nodded and turned on my heel.

That was how I came to Spencer for the second time that week. I knocked on his door and he seemed pretty pissed when he opened it.

"Could you do me a favour?"

"What'll it be, cap'n?"

Hiding. Why was he hiding his past expression?

"I need you to go somewhere and take something from the lost and found."

"What? Why?"

I explained to him it was for Ryan's birthday but it wasn't actually the stores.

"That's stealing."

"Yes it is."

He smiled. "Count me in."

When he finally returned he sure had a story to tell.

"The cashier was asking me questions back and forth about it." He began to mimic her, high pitched and nasally, "Is that really yours? Where did you get it? Oh so your grandma gave it to you, where did she get it? Why would you want it? It looks very feminine to me. Would I be able to see your receipt? No? Why? Oh because your grandma got it for you."

I smiled at him and thanked him before rushing back to my room to wrap the present and write a card.

_______________

Well, big plans for the future. I'm excited about writing the next part. Just remember though, this isn't a proper story or anything. I write down whatever I think, and I make up the story on the spot. So it will be a bit scattered and such. Sorry about that.

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!