Beautiful girl

-Ryan's POV-

I peered into the room and almost gagged. It was disgusting! Drugs and booze were everyWHERE! But that wasn't the horrifying part, SMACK in the middle of the floor boards, two people lay... Naked... Going at it...

I almost threw up then and there. Grabbing Brendon's hand I lead him back to my dorm, he was even more pale than usual. Wait. Is that... Eyeliner running down his cheek? I opened the door to my dorm. It was empty, thank god. Brendon was trembling now, so I walked him over to the bed and sat him down.

"Dude, what's wrong?" I asked. He may be a massive dick sometimes but I could see he was troubled. He wiped it out of his eyes and sighed. His big, dark brown eyes looked up at me, the curve of his chin reflecting the dim light, his brow was sweating and he had finally stopped trembling.

"It's nothing." He straightened up and leaned in closer, his hot breath on my face, it took all my strength not to curl away in disgust. "You're very beautiful, you know." What. The. Fuck.

-Brendon's POV-

That scene had scared the fuck outta me. So I guess my fear-addled brain decided to spill all my secrets... Great. Just. Great.

Ryan made an adorably confused face. My mouth just meandered on, while my brain was screaming at it to stop.

"Your eyes, so... Entrancing. And your hair, so soft." Ryan unconsciously held his hand up to his hair and brushed it backwards.

"I just want to run my hands through it... Your girly face, it's so delicate and beautiful. You are so gorgeous. I could kiss you." And I did.

I kissed him. On the lips. Passionately.

-Ryan's POV-

Jeez, what was going on? His compliments... Just more and more.... Urgh. Then he said my face was GIRLY! That bastard. How dare he- my thoughts were abruptly cut off when his lips were pushed against mine, his hands in my hair. I was frozen on the spot. I didn't move. I couldn't.

Then the door began to open.