11

Your pov:
" I like you too Ally." I sat smiling at her. She looks at me. "You like me too?" "Course I do ever since I first met you, did you not see I stepped in front of you to protect you. That bustard will never hurt you again. Because I will always will be there for you." I take her hand squeezing it. Ally begins to tear up. "Ally don't cry, I didn't mean to make you upset you." I look her, she laughs and leans up to me hugging me. "Thank you so much for been there for me." I wipe her tears and kiss her forehead. "When I get better I would like to take you on a proper date." Smiling at her. She hugs me gently and sits back down.

A few weeks later

I grab my leather jacket walk out of my dorm heading to collect Ally. Tonight is our date I promised her. I walk up to the dorm door knocking. She short girl opens looking absolutely stunning. "Hey" I smile. "Hey we are matching with leather jackets." I look at her back to me. " I swear I didn't mean to match." I say. She laughs, "it's okay because we look cute matching." She says closing the door holding my hand we walk out heading to a Thai restaurant.
We sit down and order some food. And talk while waiting. "It's first of December tomorrow." I say. Just saying that her face lights up. "I can't wait! We have to do something for Christmas. I mean if you want to though?" Asked. "Course I love to! And Christmas is my favourite season." She claps her hands excitedly. Finally our food came, we both dug in. When both full we pay and walk slowly back. When we arrive back to her dorm. I hug her tightly. "I had fun, sorry if our date was boring." I say looking down at my feet. "OMG I had the best time and it wasn't boring because I was with you." She says. I smile looking at her.
I looked at her and down to her lips, she was the same. We both leaned in and kissed just for an moment. I look her. "Y/N" "yes." "Can you stay with me till I sleep?" "Course." Smiling we walk in. I take off my leather jacket and take off my shoes walking to her bed with her. We cuddle until I hear her lightly snoring I smile kissing her forehead. I feel my eyelids go heavy everything goes dark.

A/N: ally is getting more gorgeous I'm sorry but she's killing me

A/N: ally is getting more gorgeous I'm sorry but she's killing me. Thank you God for bringing her into our world! Thank you guys for reading! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!