6

Ally POV:

I wake up to see Y/N still sleeping beside me. I see her mouth open and drooling. I smile slowly and carefully getting out of bed. I get changed into some more comfy clothes as I didn't have any lectures as it was our day off. I decided to wake up Y/N as we could get breakfast if she didn't have any lectures. "Hey, sleepy head," I say gently waking up Y/N.  She mumbles and slowly wakes up she smiles. " Hi!" she says hoarsely. "Oh dear," I say. "Oh dear come on, let's go have breakfast," I say.  Y/N gets up, changes into the same clothes she wore last night. We walk to an iHop and heads into a boot. We order pancakes and bacon, orange juice, and coffee. We talked about anything from God to our favorite movies. We were having a good time until I see what looked like an old friend of mine. Liam. "Oh my god I think I see my friend Liam," I say to Ally. "Liam who?" Y/N asked. "Liam Payne we met through a music camp. He's from the UK." I say. "Ah that's cool," she says looking over where I was. I waved, seeing Liam wave back. We finished our breakfast, we walk out. We decide to go for a walk in the park. 

Your POV:

I don't want to say it but I'm a small bit jealous of the attention Ally gave about Liam. I get it they were friends but still. We walked into the park, we sit down on a bench looking over the lake. "So I was wondering," I say. "Yes?" "I was wondering would you like to come bowling with me and my friend next weekend? You can bring your friends." I say biting my lip. "Aw really? I love to!" She says smiling. I beam, "Great." grinning. We take in the view in front of us. "It's beautiful," she says. "It is, just like you. I mean I think your beautiful. I eh.. yeah." I begin to stutter, oh no not now! She looks at me. "You think I'm beautiful," she says. "Yes," I say looking down. She takes my hand, I look up. "I think your a beautiful person inside and outside," she says. Leaning into me pecking me on the cheek. I smile, we walk back to her dorm. " I better go. I have afternoon classes. I had fun." I say "So did I. We need to do it more often." smiling giving me a hug. I wave and walk away. Today wasn't so bad. Now I need to figure it out if I have feelings for Ally.