10

Your Pov:

I wake up, I'm not where I'm supposed to be, I look around I see myself in the bed with tubes. I gasp I completely forgot I got shot. I see my older brother and Ally there holding both of my hands. I look at Ally, she looks worried sick and doesn't look like she had sleep for days it looks the same for my brother. I look at them both,  they both laugh and joke about me. Matt was telling her the story of me falling into the hole in the sand box, it took ages for me to get out with the help of him and my mum. I smile at both of them, they seem to be getting on pretty well. I notice someone beside me, I look up to see my dad. "Daddy?" I look at him, he turns to me smiling. "Hey sweetheart, it's a while." chuckles hugging me. "I missed you so much" I tear up. "I miss you a lot too princess, I'm sorry I left." he says sadly looking at me. "It's okay, mum told us you were sick. You couldn't get any better." I look at him holding his hand. " So why am I up here looking at myself." "You have a choice, stay alive or go up here." "Heaven is real?" I look at him, he nods. "So is Jesus and God." "So it's not fake or untrue they are really real." I ask him. "Yup and Jesus seems nice." he chuckles. I look at him Shockley. "So when do I have to make this decision?" "Ah well right now exactly." I make an Oh face. 

"So which is it?"

Ally Pov:

Matt had to go back to work so I stayed with Y/N so she wouldn't be lonely. I study her face. I sighed. "I just wish you could hear me Y/N, I want you back. I can't lose you now. We were getting so close and I have to tell you something important." I look down to our hands intertwined. "And what's so important you need to tell me?" a raspy voice speaks. I look up to see Y/N smiling at me. "Your a awake." I squeal I hug gently. "I be back I need to get the nurses and doctors." I run out to the nurses desk. "She's awake!" I look at them, they couldn't believe. I had to wait outside since they were doing check ups on her. Finally I got back in, I sat beside her. "Hi" I smile back at her. "Hey shorty." she smiles. "So I guess I need to the news." She nods. "I like you a lot Y/N." I look at her nervously.

A/N: AWWWWWWWWWWWW So if you want to request something for the story comment below! Thanks for reading babes ;) Vote, Comment and Follow <3