2

Game day

Shit I never been so nervous in my life other than going up stage for graduation in high school. I did my usual game day light run. I come back the apartment to get my gear back and a good breakfast. A oatmeal with fruit, with a glass of orange and a cup of coffee.
Our game was in 2 hours time. Camila was coming with me before the game started so she be able to get a good seat.

We drive to the venue which our college campus basketball stadium gym. I leave my car in the students car park. We walk to the gym. Everyone wished me luck which didn't help with the nerves. I was getting more nervous.
When we arrived I headed straight to the locker room. "Good Luck Y/N." shouts Camila. I smile at her giving her a wave. I head into the locker to see my team and coaches already there. "Here's the captian." says the coach. I give him a small weak smile before heading to the bench to start changing. I put on my gear, and my witless earphones listening to some pumped up music for Trap Nation (A/N check out their YouTube channel, have some good remixes!") we head out to warm up. I do a few lay ups etc. I look to the stands to see Camila joined by the rest of my campus supporters. I look the other side to see the small shorty I met yesterday Ally. She gives me a wave and a smile. I do the same and proceed to warm up again.

The last minutes of the game. Our team were only leading by one point! Just one I got to a chance to take a free throw since one of the opposing team which was Normani pushed my co captain Laura down. I take a deep breath before taking the shot. I stand there, I take the shot. The ball goes around and around the hoop, it finally falls in the net. A few minutes after that buzzer goes off. We did it! We won the championship. Everyone ran to the court to my team. Little did I know I was been lifted up in the air. Our mascot and band begin dancing and playing some tunes. I just laugh at it all. I turn my head to the stands to see Ally clapping for me and smiling back at me. I give her a big wave smiling. I get hold the of the trophy, punching it in the air with cheers of delight.
Roll on the BBQ!

A/N:
So you and Ally will meet at BBQ next chapter! Yay
Hope you like the chapter. Sorry if I suck at writing of basketball! I'm trying to learn more about it while writing the story! 😂
Also I didn't proofread it so sorry!

Vote, Comment, Follow!
S