8

Your POV:

I got dressed into my clothes, I hoped into my car. I drove over to the address Ally gave me. I parked near. I could hear the music pounded not too far away. I begin to stroll over, while walking over I see alot of people standing around. Guess I'm at the right place, I walk through the crowd I walk into the living room to see people dancing. 

I walk around seeing a few people from my campus, I nod at them while passing them

I walk around seeing a few people from my campus, I nod at them while passing them. I walk into the kicthen to grab a drink. I see the back of Ally at the back yard, when I see more people outside. I even see Ally outside standing beside the pool.

 I even see Ally outside standing beside the pool

I grab my drink, walk out. I see Ally looking over my direction, wasn't too sure if she was looking at me until she walks my way. I look behind to see if anyone was behind me but nope. I turn back Ally stands in front me. "You came!" she sqeals hugging me. I hug her with one arm and kiss her head. "How you been cutie?" I say. "I'm been good, even better now cause your here." she says winking at me grabbing my hand. I gladly take it, she pulls me over to a group of people.  "Guys, this is Y/N." Ally pulls me into her, her friends turn around me. Holy crap they are all beauiftul, "Hey!" they all introduced themselves. We talk for a bit outside until it started to get cold. I finished my drink, followed Ally. She still had holding my hand, I smile looking down at our hands interwined.

I see a glint in Ally's eye I know too well, she was about to drag me on the dance floor, which she does. We dance jokely until a song I love came on Craig David 7 days. We slowly dance to it, while I lip sync the songs to her. Ally grabs my hips, which I don't know why. "SWAY YOUR HIPS WITH MINE!" She shouts, I nod and follow her actions. I'm abosutely failing at it as I'm terrible dancer. I just watch Ally do it, in that urge I leaned into her and she did as well until she was pulled away, by someone I wasn't expecting to be here. "What the fuck you doing here?" I clinching my fists.

A/N: Whats up guys! It's been a while for me writing! If you seen I have a few new covers on my books including this one! Hope you like it! ;) Along that I hope you like this new chapter. Also one more thing before I go! Could give a watch to my new video on my YouTube channel, I did a reaction to the second part of Camren Crack! Thanks guys! S