9

Your POV:

It was Troy looking like he was about to kill us both. "You ruined us, you ruined my relationship with Ally. And this is pay back." he pulls out a gun. Everyone screams and runs around I stand there staring at  him, I go in front of Ally. I don't want her to be hurt or see what happens if anything does happen. "Let's talk this out Troy. You don't need to do this." "DO WHAT! YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME." I look at him. " I didn't Troy, you ended it with her before I met her. And plus she's better off without you, you have to stop stalking her." I say stepping forward, I then here a click and a loud bang. I look down, he shot me. I'm in pure shock, he actually shot me. I hear Ally screams, I punch Troy grabbing the gun, when doing that I collapse on the floor. I look at Ally, she screaming for help and everything goes to black.

Ally POV:

I grab Y/N, I push pressure of the wound so she wouldn't lose anymore blood, Normani ran in called 991. Finally the police and a  ambulance arrived. They arrested Troy, I follow the paramedic's to the ambulance, I ask if I go with her, they agreed. I hopped on with them watching her, within in minutes we were at the hospital. I wanted to follow onward but I got stopped, they said family only. " I might be the only family she has right now." I protest, the lady at the reception was a bitch so I had to wait in the waiting room. I stayed there for the rest of the night.

I wake up and see a young man sitting across from me. "Are you Ally?" I nod looking at him. "I'm Matt, Y/N older brother." He stands shaking my hand. "She mentioned you a lot in our calls, she's pretty keen with you." he says smiling. "She never said anything about you. but really she has?" "She's a rather quiet person when it comes to family, and yeah a lot. Non stop." he chuckles. "I never knew, did the doctor come?" I ask him. "He said she lost a lot of blood, she is awake but we can't see her for another bit, they are going to take in for a operation." I look at him, " She got shot for protecting me." 

I say looking at him. "I guessed that when Troy was involved. He clearly doesn't like the answer no." I sigh, "Yeah he's a bit of a jerk, I don't know why I dated him." I look at him truthfully. "Can I ask you something Ally?" I nod. "Do you like my sister?" he looks at me serious. "I... she gives me butterflies, she like is the person I should've dated a long time ago instead of Troy." I say looking down. "Then it's a match in heaven, she said she couldn't stop thinking about you, you clearly effort her alot. In a good way I mean." he says smiling. "Oh good, to answer your question properly I do think I have feelings for your sister. And I would never hurt her. She's too good for me." He smiles and gives me a hug. "Good cause I think you too be a great couple."

A/N: HEYYYY, SORRY FOR THE DELAY NOT POSTING! I should be studying but meh lol. Enjoy! Vote, Comment and follow! <3