7

Your POV:
It's Friday morning,  no classes this morning so I take my regular morning run blasting some good beats. I run past the pond to head to the coffee shop. I stopped running to check if I'm right to see Ally sitting on a bench.  I walk over to say hi. "Hey Ally." I wave smiling awkwardly. She looks up, her face brightens up. "Y/N! What you doing here?" She askes me. "Just gone out for my morning run. Want to grab some breakfast?" I ask. "I love to!" She grabs her stuff and walks with me. "So what got you up so early out of bed?" I ask her when walking to our regular coffee shop near the pond. "You know who came back to the dorm and and he chased me out. I ran as fast as I could and I slept out here." She says sadly. I clinch my fists hearing this. "Did he hurt you? Did he try to do anything to you?" I ask. "Only bruising on my arm from him grabbing it." Showing me. I nod. "Stay with me until it's safe." I blurt out. "What no Y/N I won't do that." Looking at me. "Yes, you can I will protect you from this creep. He shouldn't be at you." I say opening the door for her, she thanks me we both quickly walk into the warm smelling of coffee. We sit down ordering pancakes and coffee, while waiting for the food we talked about any news. "Oh my friend Camila is having a party at her house tonight if you want to join me?" I look at her smirking. "Is that you asking me to be your date or more?" I wink at her. "Noo I meant. Uh.." she begins to stutter. "I'm joking I love to come with you." I say squeezing her hand gently. Her face beams. "Great!"

A/N: so I have an idea for the new chapter but after that I don't know what to write. Any ideas?
Comment, Vote, Follow! 💖😘
Btw How are you? 😊