CHAPTER 61

It was the last week of Christmas break now and I haven't spoken to Harry for a week. I'm not being clingy or anything, and in all honesty if I don't talk to him for two days he thinks I'm ignoring him or something. I have tried calling him but it goes right to voicemail.

Sighing to myself, I walked downstairs and to the kitchen. Just as I opened the fridge my mum walked into the room and spoke up.

"Bridget hun, can you take this box up to the attic for me dear?" She asked handing me a box.

"Um, sure. What's in it?"

"Just old stuff. Book, decorations, just random stuff that I found around the house when I was cleaning."

"Ok," I replied than made my way upstairs.

Once there I walked to the end of the hallway where there was a door; that lead to the attic. Setting the box down so I could open the door, I than leaned down and picked the box up and made my way upstairs to the attic.

This place gave me the chills, it's so creepy and dark. The little light bulb that hung in the middle of the room was flickering on and off and I felt like I was in some horror movie. Walking over to a corner where there was a bunch of boxes, I sat the one I was carrying down beside them than turned around to head back downstairs.

All of a sudden a rat scurried across my foot and I almost had a heart attack. I let out a scream and backed away tripping over a box in the process. Also causing a layer of dust on the box to float up into the air and cause me to start gagging and coughing. Setting my hands on the ground to stand up, I felt something cold that felt like metal touch my left hand.

Whipping my head down to get a better look, I still couldn't see since the room was dark. The only source was the light bulb but it didn't shine too bright and there was abosolutely no windows up here.

Grabbing the cold metal thing that was still unknown to me and picked it up, I almost fainted at the sight.

It was a gun.

Why would my mum have a gun up here? More importantly why would she even have a fucking gun for gods sake!

It was than that I seen a carving on the handle of the gun. At least I think it was a carving. Bringing the cold lethal weapen closer to my fearful eyes, I looked closely at the carving.

HS

HS? Who the heck is--

Harry fucking Styles! It has to be him, he's the only one with those enitials that I know of. But when did he hide this thing up here? And why at my god damn place? Of all places.

More importantly, why would he even have a gun on him? He said he stopped all that shit in his pass eleven months ago.

I am honestly still confused. But something is telling me he had something to do with that shooting just a few days after Christmas. It was all over the news, and said that two people were in critical condition and one was in a coma.

I felt my breathing becoming heavy and immediately dropped the weapon. Standing up quickly I than ran as fast as I could down the attic stairs and closed the door, leaning against it and breathing erratically. The next time I see Harry, I'm going to confront him about this deadly weapon he was keeping in my attic.

○○○

Remember how I said the next time I see Harry I'll confront him about the gun? Well, that was a lie. It was two days later after I found it and Harry decided to show up at my house. I did ask him where he's been but he kept changing the subject. I couldn't seem to bring up the topic of the gun I found, 'cause whenever I tried my mouth would suddenly become dry, at a lost for words. Literally.