Damaged (Harry Styles)

(*A.N* so guys this is my first story. so please go easy on me! hope you enjoy it!)

CHAPTER 1: *Beeeep beeep beeep!!* Ughh stupid alarm clock.

I hit the snooze button so i could have a few extra seconds of sleep.

Today is the first day back to school, My summer vacation was alright i mostly hung out with my best friend Liza.

My alarm clock went off again so i decided to just get out of bed and get ready for school.

I walked to my closet and started debating what i should wear for my first day back to school.

I finally decided on white shorts and a pink plaid button up shirt, with my TOMS.

I walked into my bathroom and turned my curling iron on, As i was waiting for it to heat up my phone buzzed in my back pocket.

I took it out and realized Liza texted me. She said "Heey gurl guess what!!!" Really Liza really?, she knows i'm bad at guessing.

I replied saying "Liza you know i suck at guessing! just tell me already!!"

I put my phone on the stand in the bathroom and started curling my hair. Just as i was finishing curling my hair my phone buzzed, did it seriously take her that long to reply back? i thought to myself.

"You haven't heard? Everyones talking about it. Well theres these two new guys who just moved here from London (*A.N* Bridgit and Liza live in Manchester if you were wondering) and they're coming to our school!!! Oh did i mention that they're bad boys! you know i love bad boys!!"

wow i thought? how come i didn't know this? Oh well.

I texted her back saying awesome!! Note sarcasm and that i'd see her at school.

(*A.N* so this is chapter 1 hope you guys like it. Don't worry Harry should come in the story very soon. Also another member will be in the story. Not saying who you'll just have to read and find out!)