CHAPTER 59

It was now Christmas Eve and also Louis' birthday. After going out partying and having a few drinks since it was his birthday and he talked me into it we made our way back to his house where he was throwing another party. And where I was talked into having a few more drinks.

It was 11pm when I stumbled into my house, slightly drunk. It was a good thing my mum was sleeping or she would have cursed me out. Shrugging off my coat and boots I started walking up the stairs, only falling maybe one or ten times while doing so. As I stumbled into my room I switched the light on and nearly had a heart attack.

Harry was laying in my bed watching some football on the telly. After I took a few minutes to compose myself I spoke up, him obviously not noticing my presence.

"What are you doing here?"

He jumped up from his spot on my bed and clutched the spot where his heart is.

"Shit, Bridgit you nearly gave me a heart attack."

"The same goes for me!" I giggled, trying to walk aroung the room but failing to as my vision was blurry. I looked back at Harry and noticed there was two of him. What the?

"Harry, why do you have a twin?"

I tried walking towards him but stumbled and nearly fell, but I grabbed my closet door handle and balanced myself back up.

"Are you drunk?" He asked concerned.

"How did you know?" I gasped, soon laughing at myself and having no clue why. A pounding in my head suddenly caused me to drop to my knees, clutcing both sides of my head.

"Jesus Bridgit. Here, lets get you a glass of water and some Advil." He replied, climbing out of my bed.

I felt my eyes trailing down his body, only clad in boxer briefs. Very tight boxer briefs might I add. Can I pounce him or?

As he walked towards me I started giggling, causing him to cock his head to the side and give me a confused expression.

Helping me stand up, we than made our way downstairs. Walking into the kitchen, I almost tripped on my own feet. Laughing at my stupidness I looked at Harry and noticed he was shaking his head, and trying not to laugh also.

"Sit." He comanded and I smirked.

"I'm not a dog Harry. But I can be your bitch though.."

"What?!" He sputtered, almost dropping the glass he was holding in his hand.

"You heard me.."

"Bridgit, your drunk. Stop."

"I may be drunk but I'm telling the truth.."

"You're drunk! Obviously you're going to say crazy shit."

"Do you want me?"

"Bridgit, now's not the time. Here, drink." He said handing me a glass filled with water and handing me an Advil pill.

After taking the pill, I started laughing. Hard. And I had no bloody clue why either.

"Come, lets go to bed."

"Ooh, are we doing what I think we're doing?" I winked and noticed Harry's eyes darkend. I've learned in the past two months that when his eyes darken, is when he's either angry or horny.

"Please stop Bridgit. You're drunk.."

"You want me. Whether I'm drunk, or sober. I could be fucking high as hell and you'd still want me."

"We're going to bed. As in sleep. Not sex Bridgit. Now come."

Complying to his orders, I made my way upstairs with him trailing behind me. Walking into my room, I was getting ready to go to sleep when I realized I still had my dress on from earlier. As Harry went to the bathroom attached to my room I slipped off my dress, than quickly searched for a shirt and pajamma's.

Searching through my draws, I found a shirt. Grabbing it from the draw I heard the bathroom door open and felt my eyes grow wide. I was only in my hot pink lace bra and underwear set, standing in front of Harry.

"Holy fuck.." He cussed, staring my body up and down, biting his lip doing so. I was frozen, unable to move or do anything.

Finally coming back to reality a few seconds later I spoke up.

"Shit, fuck I'm such a stupid person!" I hissed to myself, bending down to pick up the shirt that fell from my grasp.

I heard Harry hiss and knew why causing me to immediately stand up, slipping the shirt on quickly. I than grabbed a pair of sweatpants and slipped them on.

Climbing into the bed, I faced the wall and pretended I was sleeping. Seconds later I felt the blankets being lifted up and the bed shift. Soon feeling arms wrap around my waist, I felt my breathing quicken.

"Pink lace suits you. Especially with your red hair.." He whispered seductively.

"Weren't you just telling me to stop?"

"I can't help it if your standing there in pink fucking lace. Lace is a turn on for me.."

"What turns you on?" He questioned, grabbing one of my hands and intertwining it with his.

"Tattoos.." I mumbled.

"Tattoos? Really?"

"Very."

"Good to know.." He said and I could tell he was smirking.

"Night.." I decided changing the subject.

He started planting gentle kisses along the back of my neck. It only took a few minutes until I let a low moan escape my lips.

"I love it when you moan.."

"Harry, go to bed.."

"Oh, so now you don't want me?" He replied, faking hurt.

"Babe, just please. Christmas is tomorrow."

"Ok than. Love you." He said, slightly hovering above me to plant a kiss on my cheek.

"Love you too." I smiled, snuggling closer to him.

Soon drifting off to sleep, which was quite hard to do so for two reasons. One; it's Christmas Eve, and it was always hard for me to get to sleep on that night. Two; Harry is a sleep kicker. He kicks in his sleep and might I say pretty fucking hard too.

If I wake up in the morning with bruises I'm suing...