CHAPTER 43

*Bridgit's Pov*

As we were driving to the grocery store I decided to turn on the radio. 'Come & Get It' By Selena Gomez started playing through the speakers.

"Oh, This is my jam!!" I said as I turned the radio up more.

"WHEN YOUR READY COME AND GET IT NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I looked over at Harry and noticed he was slighty laughing.

"Are you laughing at me?" I said with a rude tone. But I was only kidding.

His eyes grew wide and he quickly spoke up.

"No babe, You're just so adorable. I'm sorry for laughing at you, Are you mad at me now?" Harry said nervously.

I laughed. Harry then looked at me like I just said 1+1=100.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because you fell for it." I said as I finally stopped laughing.

"Fell for what?"

"You thought I was actually upset with you didn't you?" I asked him then smirked at him.

"No! Now c'mon, Lets go into the grocery store already. I have no bloody idea why we're here if we aren't buying food. But I guess I'm going to find out.." Harry said as he opened his door so he could get out, Me following his actions and getting out on the passenger side.

I laughed at what he said then we both made our way into the grocery store.

*Stephanie's Pov*

I picked at my newly manicured nails. Waiting for Liam to show up. I have a plan to get Harry back and I'm making sure it works this time.