CHAPTER 21

After I had managed to calm down about what I've just seen I cleaned up the living room.

I noticed a vase broken on the floor.

That was my moms favourite vase. She going to flip when she finds out.

Ughh! Why did Harry have to go down staires.

Why couldn't he have just listened to me?

Men are complicated. I thought to myself.

After I was done cleaning up I watched some t.v to occupy my mind from the fight I had just witnessed.

At about 9o'clock I fell asleep.

*5 Hours Later*

I woke up to a loud banging coming from the door.

I checked the time. 2o'clock in the morning.

Are you serious? Who the heck was knocking on my door at two in the morning?

I got up from the couch and walked to the door.

I knew it wasn't my mom because she never came home late.

And if she did she wouldn't knock because she obviously has a key.

I took in a deep breath than opened the door.

Really?

Are you kidding me??

He shows up?

"H-harry? What the heck are you doing at my house at two in the freaking morning!?" I practically yelled at him.

He smirked at me.

Ok. Can somone give me a chair so I can hit him across the head.

Maybe it will knock some sence into him.

"Well hello to you too babe" Harry slurred while pushing me out of the way and walking into my house.

Great. Just freaking awesome. I thought sarcastically.

He's drunk.

I looked at him and noticed he had a black eye and a busted lip.

He didn't have that when I looked at him earlier when he was fighting Liam.

Just amazing. I sarcastically thought.

He got into a fight.

Again.

"H-harry? did you get into another fight?" I asked him. The nervousness evident in my voice.

Yea I'm not good around drunk people.

"Noo. That's why I have a black eye and a busted lip" Harry slurred while walking into the living room.

Wait let me rephrase that.

He tryed to walk into my living room but with the influence of acohol he kept falling over.

I quietly giggled to myself.

"So. Um. What are you doing here?" I repeated my question.

He rolled his eyes.

Obviously annoyed.

"Can't I come visit my girlfriend?" Harry said while smirking.

Girlfriend?

I'm not his girlfriend!

Ok. That acohol is making him go crazy or something if he thinks I'm his girlfriend.

"Girlfriend? I'm not your girlfriend. And you don't just show up at someones house drunk at two in the freaking morning. Jeez Harry stop being so freaking stubborn all the time" I yelled at him.

He looked shocked at my sudden outburst.

He than looked angry.

Crap.

"DON'T YOU FREAKING YELL AT ME! Jeez I come to see how you're doing and to apologize and this is what I get!? You blabbing your mouth off at me telling me I'm stubborn. God why do women have act like that!" Harry yelled at me.

He than started throwing things around the living room and grabbing random things and breaking them.

He picked up a picture frame and chucked it at the wall.

The glass shattered and the picture frame broke.

What the heck is he doing!!

He's destroying my living room.

"WHAT THE HECK HARRY!!! YOU DON'T TRASH OTHER PEOPLES HOUSES!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU IDIOT!! AND DON'T COME BACK!!" I yelled at him while grabbing the picture frame and setting it on the coffee table.

I than started picking up the glass.

"No" Harry said with a rude tone.

Excuse him?

Did he just say no!?

"Did you just say no?" I said to him.

Getting irritated at him by the minute.

"Yes. I did. I'm not leaving. I can't remember? Nialls girlfriend?" Harry said in a calmer tone.

Nialls girlfriend.

What did he mean b- ohhh! he 'couldn't' stay at his place because of Nialls girlfriend.

What a stupid excuse.

"Well than go stay at Zayns? Just get the heck out of my house!" I yelled at him while cleaning up the living room.

Again.

"Yea. About that" Harry said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

What was he talking about?

Why couldn't he go stay at Zayns?

Well guess there's only one way to find out.

"About what?!! Why can't you go stay at Zayns? What's the big deal?!"

What he said next I wasn't expecting.