CHAPTER 18

I put the first-aid kit away under the sink cabnit than grabbed a cloth and put it right where the cut was and used that special tape stuff for cuts or whatever and taped the cloth in place.

"There, Leave that cloth on for a little while ok? ......So your cut won't get infected" I said to Harry while walking out of the bathroom.

He came out of the bathroom a few minutes later after checking himself out in the mirror.

He was so vain.

"Were you seriously checking yourself out?" I said while silently laughing.

"Pffft no! But I do have a serious question for you" Harry said looking serious.

Oh god what was he going to ask me?

"Okk?? What's the question" I asked confuzed.

"Does this shirt make me look fat?" Harry asked in all seriousness.

Are you freaking kidding me?

That's his 'serious' question?

That question reminded me of Louis. He would always ask questions like that.

I should text Louis later. Maybe we can catch up.

That's if Harry's won't be here still.

But I have a feeling he will.

"No, Not... at... all!" I said truthfully while laughing my head off inbetween.

"Briidgitt!!!, This is no time to be laughing. This is a serious question!" Harry said while pouting.

Awwe. He looked so cute when he did that.

Wait what? Did I just call Harry cute. Ehh. Whats the point in arguing with myself. I already admitted to thinking Harry is good looking so whats the point?

"Ok! Ok!. I wasn't lying though when I said the shirt doesn't make you look fat" I said to Harry while he kept pouting at me.

"Ok. Because that was a serious question" Harry said.

"Are you serious. You sound so much like a girl saying 'Does this shirt make me look fat' You sound like my friend Louis" I said honestly.

"I'm not a girl! Or sound like a girl!" Harry said getting defensive.

"Ok. Harriet" I said while patting his head and walking out of my room and to the kitchen.

I heard footsteps behind me and knew it was Harry or should I say Harriet.

"Did you just call me Harriet?" Harry asked confuzed.

"Why yes. Yes I did. Is there a problem?" I said while smirking.

"Yea. You called me Harriet. That's not my name. I don't like being called Harriet" Harry said while looking away.

Was he about to cry? Just because I called him Harriet?

I'm guessing something happend in his past that involved the name 'Harriet'. I honestly don't know.

"Uhh. Ok.. Anyway want something to eat?" I asked as I opened the fridge looking for something to cook.

"Err.. Sure I guess. But what happend about your little date? I thought you had plans?" Harry asked me while he walked over to where I was and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder.

I'll admit. I was comfortable in this position but it was quite awkward considering Harry and me aren't dating. Just friends. Wait no. Not friends. Honestly I don't know what Harry and me are. I'm so confuzed.

"I canced. I wasn't feeling well remember. And what about you? When I woke up you said we had a project to work on and yet here we are not doing the project" I said truthfully to Harry.

"Well you look fine to me but whatever. And did I really say that? Oh well you can just do all the work than slap my name on it when It's finished" Harry said as he unwrapped his arms from around my waist and grabbed cake mix out of one of the cabnits.

I gasped. I am not doing all the work on this dang project.

My god he's stupid if he thinks that I will.

"Your kidding right?" I asked Harry hoping I was right.

Harry burst out laughing.

Uh?? What is he laughing at?

"What's so funny?" I asked confuzed.

"You actually believed me when I said your doing all the work? Of course I'm lying babe, I wouldn't make you do all the work. Maybe" Harry said the last part while smirking.

I playfully punched his arm.

"Hey! That hurt!" Harry said while pouting and fake crying.

"Awwe. Does writtle Harry need a hug?" I ask doing a baby voice again.

"Yes" Harry said still pouting.

I walked over to go hug him when all of a sudden he tackles me to the floor and starts tickling me.

I burst out laughing and try to get him to stop tickling me but fail.

"Pleasee... Stopp.. Tickling... Mee!!!" I yelled at Harry while laughing in between.

He laughed along with me.

"I will. On one condition"

Oh god. Oh. god. Oh god.

I started flipping out on the inside.

"What... Is... It!!!..." I said while laughing as he continued tickling me.

"You go on a date with me" Harry said.

Wait did I hear him right?

Did he just ask me out on a date.

I haven't even gone out on that date with Liam yet.

And that was because of Harry and yet here Harry is asking me on date.

What do I say? Yes. No. I don't freaking know!

Since when did I turn into Dr.Suess?

Jeez, I never rhyme.

"Ok" I said before I realized what I said.

Did I just say yes to going on a date with Harry?

Ughhh!! That's just part of his plan to make me fall for him and here I am saying yes to him like there's no tomorrow.

I promised Liam (And myself) that I wouldn't fall for Harry or talk to him and yet here I am going on a date with him and talking to him.

I can't believe I'm breaking promises. I never break promises.

This isn't like me. It's like once I look into Harrys (beautiful) green eyes I'm gone. Stuck in a trance. Like his eyes hypnotize me or something.

Ever since Harry came into my life I've found I've changed.

And lets say I didn't want to change (which I didn't). But maybe it's for the better.

Who knows?

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N: OMG!! guys. Thank you so much for over 400 reads. I'm like fangirling right now. This may not be much to some of you guys but where this is my first story it means a lot to me. Pleease vote and comment. Thank you if you do. Ok, So I'm not going to do any A/N anymore unless its something important. Ok. well hope you enjoyed this chapter and I know Niall hasn't been in the story much but don't worry he'll come in the story soon. At the right time. Ok. Well night now and enjoy the chapter!