CHAPTER 57

Author's Note: So this chapter is probably short (I'm using my phone so I can't tell) And I apologise for that. The next few chapters are probably going to be short as well, but I'll update quicker since the chapters are short to make up for it.

-----------------------

I waited impatiently for Harry to tell me everything he's hiding from me. He started pacing around the room, and kept running a hand through his hair. Obviously getting stressed out.

"It all started when I was 15, before I started hanging out with Nick and his friends and before I got involved in that gang.." He started, stopping from pacing around the room to look at me.

"Liam and I were great friends, like you and Liza. Than everything changed. He started smoking and hanging out with the seniors. Just acting like a complete asshole. I remember getting upset and taking my anger out on some kid that walked by me. When that happend, I felt power-control. I loved the feeling it brought. That's when the fighting started, I always was beating kids up, getting in trouble by the teachers and the police.."

"So you started fighting because of Liam?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Sorta yeah. As a little kid I used to play fight a lot. And I loved the feeling it brought me so when I fought for real, It was pure ecstasy."

"That started everything. First it was fighting, than it was ditching school, partying 'til 4 in the morning. I tried drugs one time but didn't like it so I never did it again. A year later when I turned 16 I went out partying and that's when I met Nick and his friends. From that party on we kept in touch, and that same year I got caught in a police chase.." Taking a deep breath, he spoke up again.

"The reason for that being was I tried robbing a store and got caught. Fleeing from the building as the police showed up, they started chasing after me. When I didn't pull over they started shooting at me-" He stopped as I gasped.

"Sorry, continue."

"Anyway, after they finally caught me and realized I couldn't go to jail for being too young they sent me to a place for delinquent children. And that's where I met Mark; one of the guys in the gang I was in. He was 17 turning 18 at the time and we became good friends. When we finally got out of that place it was inching closer towards my 17th birthday. Meeting Marks friends; the ones in the gang we all bonded and started I guess you can say 'Wrecking havoc' around the town. Breaking into houses, fighting people who pushed our buttons, stealing cars. It was all a rush to me at the time. It was just after my 17 birthday when Mark and the rest of his gang came and told me another gang was threatning to kill me-" He cut himself off as the front door opened, revealing my mum.

"Oh, hello children!" She chirped happily and I sent her a warm smile.

"Hi, um Harry and I are just gonna head upstairs alright?" I asked standing up.

"Ok, will you be staying for supper Harry?"

"Oh um, no thank you Miss. Cooper, Niall and I are gonna go out to Nando's with a couple friends after for supper."

"Ok, well Bridgit supper will be ready soon alright dear?"

"Yes mum." I replied, walking to the stairs, Harry trailing behind me.

Once we made our way to my room I closed my door and sat down on my bed. Harry walked towards my computer desk chair and sat down on that.

"Spill.." I said grabbing a pillow and hugging it to my chest, resting my chin on it.

"Ok, so I left off about another gang wanting to kill me right?"

"Yeah,"

"Alright, so yeah this other gang didn't like me very much and I can see why. I used to street fight them all the time, and most of the time I won. A week later after I found out that, we had an encounter with them. Only it wasn't like I expected. They were carrying guns and were planning on killing us then and there. Well, they succeeded, killing everyone in my gang except Mark and I. Although I did get shot and wounded, I made it out alive."

"Where the hell did you live?!" I exclaimed.

"I lived in the bad part of Holmes Chapel. Where gangs and robberys were common."

"What else didn't you mention?" I questioned. Unsure if I really wanted to know.

"That's basically all I ever did. Robbing, stealing fighting. It was all I did for going on three years now. I stopped robbing places and stealing about I think 10 or 11 months ago. But I still fight, I can't stop. I love the feeling it brings."

"Did you ever rape a girl?" I asked, deciding to interragate him.

"What?" He sputtered, obviously shocked at my sudden question.

"You heard me. Did. You. Ever. Rape. A. Girl?" I said, spacing the last part for emphasis.

"I um, I can't answer that.."

"Why? why can't you answer that question? It's a simple yes or no."

"Jessica." He whispered, biting his lip and running a hand through his hair.

"Huh? Who's Jessica?"

"She was my girlfriend. Stayed by my side when I got involved in that gang and with Nick and his friends."

"What happend?"

"I got too caught up in the game Nick; his friends and I started... I took her virginity when she wasn't ready."

"Why would you do that?"

"I guess I didn't care at the time. After that day, I dumped her and we haven't talked since."

"Why would you hump than dump her?!"

"Bridgit.." he groaned, running a hand down his face, obviously getting annoyed. "I wasn't thinking at the time. Besides, that's what the 'Game' was. Get a girl, than hump and dump her. It was to see who could sleep with the most girls in a year."

"Are you still playing that 'Game' ?"

"No, I ended it."

"When?"

A few minutes passed before he spoke up. When he did, he looked me straight in the eyes with all seriousness in his features.

"When I fell in love with you.."

---------------------------

Author's Note: My fuck this chapter is horrible. I'm sorry for the terribleness of this chapter, I've got a messed up imagination so... Blame that. #IVEGOTAFUCKEDUPIMAGINATION