Chapter 5

Even though the woods were brighter than the room you had been in. They were still really dark, so as you ran it felt like you were running half blind. You would either stumble on a branch or rock, and if that didn't happen, then you were getting constantly slapped with branches. You stopped putting your hands on your knees, catching your breath. Then you took a big breath and stood up, looking around trying to find anything to tell you where you were. All you saw was forest for as far as you could see on all sides of you. You put your fingers on the side of your temples, trying to massage away the headache you had. You started to feel like you could just lay down and cry because you didn't know where your family was or if they were even alive and in top of that there was a psychopath trying to hunt you down. You closed your eyes, taking a few shaken breaths calming yourself down. "It's going to be okay." You said to yourself "it's going to be okay" you repeated. "Are you sure about that love" you heard pan say and you instantly opened your eyes shocked. You turned around seeing him how had he found you so quickly.

He was leaning on a tree in front of you and you noticed that his clothes had changed

He was leaning on a tree in front of you and you noticed that his clothes had changed. He saw how you were looking at him and it made him smirk "I figured a suit would be a little too formal for out here." He stopped leaning on the tree and outstretched one of his arms gesturing to the forest around you. "Where am I" you demanded balling your hands up into fists. "I already told you love this was storybook, but now it's my Neverland" he stepped closer to you and in return you stepped back. "No, it's not. It doesn't look anything like storybroke. I don't care what you say I know you've taken me somewhere. And where's my family, what have you done with them." Pan held up his hand "whoa whoa now one question at a time, " he smiled at you "oh and don't worry about your family their safe... for now." "What" you almost screamed at him in frustration "what does that even mean" he stepped closer to you and you backed up again. "Do you want to play a game, " he asked, tilting his head a little as he looked at you. "No, I don't want to play a game I want to find my family and get away from you" you said annoyed at how he just changed the subject. He rolled his eyes at your answer "what if I offer you a deal if you win the game."

His eyebrows went up "I'll let you see your family

His eyebrows went up "I'll let you see your family." You looked at him thinking about it "what happens if you win" you asked. Pan smirked "well you won't have to do much just come back to camp with me." You looked at him warily "why do" you started but he cut you off. "Nope, no questions about it you either agree to it or not." You looked down away from him thinking about it. You didn't know what the game was or what was waiting at that camp for you, but if it meant you got to see your family again you had to try. You looked up at him and he was suddenly right in front of you. You tried not to jump, but you couldn't help it and it made pan laugh. "So what will it be love." He asked looking down at you. You went to back up to get some space in between you two, but your foot hit a tree making you freeze. You suddenly felt really cornered and didn't know what to do. You were just staring up him thinking about if you should play or not. "Okay" you finally said. "Okay, what" pan asked, obviously knowing, but wanting you to say. You sighed, already regretting taking his deal  "Okay, let's play"