Chapter 14

You knew you couldn't back down and give him what he wanted to know. "Well, I guess you aren't as good as you think because I'm not lying." you said staring back at him. Then you looked at the fire trying to break his stare "so stop trying to act like you changed how I feel about you at all because you haven't and you never will." At first he didn't say anything to you and you couldn't tell what his face was like without looking back at him. "I don't believe you" he said and leaned in closer to you. "I already told you what you showed me hasn't changed the way I see you." you said sternly. "No" pan said "I know something else you're lying about ." He scooted even closer to you "What then?!" you yelled looking at him as you lost your temper. You were done playing these games with him. All you wanted was your family back or at least to know they were safe and he was playing with you because of that. "Who are you?" he asked tilting his head a little. "What do you mean?" you said confused the question had totally taken you by surprise. "You like to play this bad ass girl, the girl who is strong and independent, and you act like nothing bothers you" Peter says, then his voice got lower and quieter. "But we both know that's not true. We both know you are constantly worried not really about yourself though. Your worried about your little family I have all locked up tight somewhere you can never find. Your worried about what I'm doing to them because I could be doing anything that I wanted to them." You closed your eyes and bite the inside of your cheek as he talked. "Fuck you pan!" You yell at him opening your eyes to look at him. Then you decided to get him back just like he got you. "Oh like you don't act at all pan. You pretend to be this king that the world revolves around, who's always in charge, and always has a plan, but the truth is you're a pissed off little boy who is mad things didn't go his way. So you took me and are trying to prove some fucked up point to get back at who really hurt you, your son!" "You don't know anything" pan said staying oddly calm. "Oh oh really I don't know anything considering that I just relived it through your eyes and felt everything you did." you said back and this time you got closer to him. "You need to watch your mouth Y/n or-" he started but you cut him off "Or what Pan?! Huh? You're gonna throw me in the cages? Do it I dare you at least Id get a fucking break from you!" you push him but he doesn't do anything so you push him again harder. You wanted a reaction from him or something "why wasn't he reacting to this at all" you thought. He finally stood up, and now both of you were inches away from each other. Just as you were about to give up and walk away from him mad at him and yourself for giving in. He reaches out and grabs you and pulls you in roughly and kisses you. Your eyes open wide, but slowly closes as your lips start to move with his. It felt so wrong to you to kiss him. You were suppose to hate him. As you both break away from each other, you see your in his tent know. As Peter brings you in closer and kisses you again he mumbles "your right" against your lips. "What" you asked confused. He pulled away from your lips and cupped both sides of your face. "I want my revenge on rumple and all of them for what they did to me." He stared into your eyes "but I bet you have the wrong idea about how I'm going to get my revenge (y/n)"He kisses you again taking one of his hands away from your face, and putting it on the small of your back. You wanted to ask him more questions about what he meant, but it was like you couldn't move. Ever since he kissed you your mind had started racing, and because of that it was like your body shut down and didn't know how to move. He pulled back a little taking a breath and you took this opportunity to ask him something. "What do you mean I have the wrong idea and if I do why am I here Pan" you looked up at him and he smiled a little. He leaned in close to your ear and pressed against you. "That's part of it love I want you to figure it out on your own" he said. "Why?" you asked him still fuzzy from the kiss. He chuckled a little "because it's part of the game." He pulled back looking at you then he brought his hand up to your face. He ran his thumb over your bottom lip "and I don't think it will take you very long." Then suddenly he grabbed your jaw making you look at him. "Don't ever talk to me like that again, okay" he said staring into your eyes as his tone got dark again. You nodded your head and he smiled "good" he said. Then he leaned in and gave you a quick kiss on your lips. He pulled back, letting go of your jaw "now lets go get you something to eat." He put his arm around your shoulders and walked you out of the tent.