Chapter 13

You had sat there for a while just staring at the ground as the images of pan kept running through your mind. You were so confused at why he would show you that. "Why did he want you to understand him what could he possibly gain from that. Did he want you to actually start liking him." As soon as you thought that you shook your head like you were trying to shake the thought out of your mind. "No" you thought "he had to be just trying to play with your mind. Trying to knock you off track so you weren't so focused about your family." You stood up determine now that you wouldn't let him shake your focus from your family. You were going to go out there and act like this had never happened. You took a big breath before you walked out of the tent. You had no idea where you were going but damn it you were going to go there angrily. You saw pan sitting by the fire the scheming, lying, malevolent thing that he was. So you stopped off in the opposite direction of him. "Where do you think your going" you heard a slightly familiar voice. You were about to ignore it and keep walking when they grabbed your arm stopping you. Your turned to look at whoever it was ready to yell or maybe hit them. You stopped seeing it was Felix the fact that his cut was already a scar still shocked you. He saw that you were staring at the scar. He smiled a little "you were right it did scar." You jerked your arm away from him "of course I was right." He chuckled a little "yes of course you were. Now let's go back to where you're allowed to be" he said grabbed your shoulder taking you back towards pan. "No" you said digging your heels into the ground. "Please don't take me back to him" you grabbed at his hand trying to get it off of your shoulder. He stopped obviously a little intrigued "and if I didn't take you back what would I do. I mean I surely wouldn't want to be around you considering what you did to me last time." You looked up at him desperately "okay, okay I understand but just don't take me back to him." You took a deep breath "I promise I'll act better if you don't take me back." He smiled a little at you "that is very tempting (y/n). I mean who knows what a better acting you would be like." "He was actually maybe going to do this" you thought. "But... unfortunately I can't take that deal." He started pulling you back again. "Damn you" you yelled at him. It only made him laugh "I know I know I'm horrible." he said. He finally got you back to pan who was looking at you two curiously. "Now what is going on" he asked looking from you to Felix. "Nothing big she was just trying to escape again. I told you we should have put her in one of the cages." Felix said. Pan held up his hand, making Felix go quiet. He looked back at the fire "you can leave up now Felix." Just like that Felix let go of you and walked off. You weren't sure what to do now knowing that you couldn't run away. Pan looked back at you "well are you going to sit" he said patting beside him. You reluctantly sat down as far away from him as you could. "So" he looked at the fire "have you thought about what I showed you" he asked. At first you didn't answer not really knowing what to say. Of course you had been thinking about it, but you didn't want to give into his game. "I don't know why you showed it to me I already knew about what happened." You said as coldly as you could even though he hadn't known about the second time he was killed. He chuckled a little "I'm sure you did, but that's not what I asked you." You stayed quiet for a second "no" you said lying. He finally looked back at you "you know over all these years I've been alive theirs one thing I can always pick out." You swallowed a little as he leaned a little closer to you. "When someone is lying to me love" he said his smile disappearing.