Capter 4

You looked away from him not wanting to look into his eyes anymore. Then you thought if he was going to kill you, why should you make it easy for him. You pushed past him hard wanting to get as far away from him as possible. You could see the shock on his face as you made your way to the door, but before you even got two steps away from him, he grabbed the back of your neck and slammed you onto the table. You cried out in pain when your face hit the table. "Now I don't know what you think you are doing, but I know you didn't just push past me love." He said the grip on your neck tightened and you clenched your teeth winning more. He leaned in close to your ear "hasn't anyone ever taught you that's rude. Well.." he trailed off a little chuckling "I guess it's up to me to teach you some manners, then."

Then, without even thinking about it you threw your elbow back hitting him in the stomach

Then, without even thinking about it you threw your elbow back hitting him in the stomach. You heard the breath leave him and he let go of your neck doubling over in pain. You quickly climbed over the table towards the door you were almost off of the table when he grabbed your ankle. You held onto the edge of the table "where do you think your going" he said behind you through gritted teeth and you could hear the smile in his voice. "Let go of me" you said as you tried to pull yourself away from him, but he jerked you away from the edge. "But why we were just about to start having some fun, " he jerked you towards him again and now you were on your back facing him. You tried to reach behind your head and grab the table. "No, we weren't" you said and started kicking your feet at him. "Hey, " he said, obviously annoyed as he tried to catch your legs, but you got him right in the chest making him stumble back. Then you scrambled across the table and towards the door. You reach the door and pulled on the handle getting the door open. At first you couldn't see because it was so bright outside, but you took a few steps out the door. You heard dirt under your feet and as your eyes adjusted to the light you saw that everything around you was jungle. You could make out some buildings that had been overrun by plants, but beside that it looked nothing like storybrooke.

You could have stood there forever looking at everything but then you heard pan coming up behind you

You could have stood there forever looking at everything but then you heard pan coming up behind you. You started running into the forest not really knowing where you were going because there was no way this was storybrooke no matter what he said you wouldn't believe him. "You can run, but you can't hide from me forever. And when I find you which I will. Well finish what we started here." Pan called after you as he stood in the doorway watching you run away. Then he smirked "but we might as well play another little game while we're at it." He said to himself crossing his arms over his chest.