Chapter 1

"Come on we don't have all day" you heard your dad call from the other side of your bedroom door. "Okay okay I'm coming" you called back grabbing your jacket and putting it on. Then you opened the door seeing your dad hook and step brother Henry standing there waiting for you. "You happy" you outstretched your arms and then walked past them. Hook rolled his eyes at you "it only took about an hour to pick out an outfit but of course we're the ones being rude" he said following you henry wasn't far behind him. "You know we're probably going to be later to meeting your mom now" hook said. You looked back at him walking backwards and stuck your tongue out as a response. You heard Henry laugh a little as you turned back around and opened the door stepping out into the sidewalk. You waited for your brother and dad looking back at the door. Hook stepped past you taking the lead as you and Henry followed him. "You know you really did kind of piss him off" Henry said quietly so hook wouldn't hear. "Oh he's not really mad" you said just as quietly and nudged Henry a little. He smiled "whatever you say" he looked away from you and all of you kept walking to the diner. Hook took a left opening the door of the diner and you and Henry walked in seeing your mom was already there in a booth. She saw you two and smiled waving at you guys to make sure you saw her. You walked to the booth and got in the seat facing her and Henry slid in beside you. Hook got in beside Emma and still looked a little mad. "Let me guess" she said "you guys had no problem getting here at all." Your dad looked over at her "you have no idea" he said but before he could say anything else a waitress brought over some menus "I'll be back in a second to get your drinks" she said and smiled walking away. "Anyway how was your day" hook asked. Emma sighed a little "well no one is trying to destroy the town or kill anyone right now so it's pretty good"she said and it was like a chain reaction because as soon as she got done all the windows shattered. You ducked your head closing your eyes and screamed along with a lot of other people in the diner. When you looked up your mom and dad were already up out of their seats and heading towards the door. "Move move" you said to Henry trying to get out of your seat. He got up "I really don't think we shou-" he started to say but walked past him fast towards the door your parents had gone out of. You stepped out and saw other people were coming out of the building too. You gasped a tittle realizing that it wasn't just your windows but all of the windows on the Main Street.  You saw your parents standing in the middle of the street and their bodies kind of looked awkward but you didn't know why. You stepped forward towards them "mom what's going on" you asked as you stepped around looking at both of their faces. Your stomach dropped realizing they were frozen in place. You heard some laugh to the side of you and you slowly turned your head looking in the direction of the laugh. You were shocked to see a boy around your age in a full black suit. "Mom huh" he said in a thick British accent. You tried to take a steep back but you couldn't move. He walked closer to you and you closed your eyes.

You wanted to scream so badly but you couldn't

You wanted to scream so badly but you couldn't. You heard the diner door swing open and your eyes opened. You saw your older brother Henry come running out at you two "get away from her pa" he said but was cut off as he became frozen in mid run and sentence. "Now don't be rude Henry you know I always like to introduce myself" he said smirking. Then he looked back at you and stepped even closer you didn't close your eyes this time. He brought one had to his chest and clears his thought oblivious for show. He smiled at you "I'm Peter, Peter Pan" and as he said the last word his smile dropped and he looked like he could kill you and like it.