Chapter 8

You knew you couldn't stay in this house forever because pan would know you were here. You went back down stairs not wanting to leave the house now that you knew it was yours. You walked up to the door and sighed looking back at the living room. Then you turned back around and gently opened the door so you didn't make a lot of noise. You walked out looking around for pan but you didn't see him. You decided you didn't want to run any more partially because the glass might cut you and you wanted pan to find you. He would try to play with you like a cat playing with a mouse, but he didn't know what you had now. You kept walking threw the forest almost like you were taking a normal walk woods. As you walked you kept thinking about not just your family, but the fact that you had to save everyone in storybrooke. A knot formed in your stomach "what if you couldn't do it" you thought. "What if he wins, then how are you going to see your family and even if you do see them. How can you really help them. Pan will probably be watching you like a hawk." You chewed on your lip a little thinking about all of this. Then you suddenly stopped seeing all these bushes in front of you. You walked a little closer to them expecting to see a fruit or something on them, but instead all you saw was thorns. Your head tilted a little confused, so you brought your face down getting even with it. You could see the thorns had something black dripping from them. So you reached your hand out for some odd reason wanting to touch it. "I wouldn't do that" a familiar voice said behind you. You jumped a little, but not like before. You didn't turn around to look at him "and why not" you asked almost sounding like a mad child.Pan chuckled a little "well because their poisonous" he said. You instantly brought your hand away from them and turned around looking at him. You reached into your front pocket and pulled out the piece of glass. Pan smirked at you "So you're really going to go through with this, huh" he crossed his arms over his chest looking at you. "Yeah, we are" you gripped the glass tighter and you could feel the blood start running down your hand but you ignored the pain. Pan sighed "fine have it your way" he said then disappeared. You stood there for a second stunned then you started looking around trying to figure out where he was. "Looking for me?" he said right behind you.

As soon as you heard that you spun around swinging your piece of glass wildly trying to cut him

As soon as you heard that you spun around swinging your piece of glass wildly trying to cut him. He was gone when you turned around though. "You should know better than that." he said behind you again. You spun around quickly again trying to cut him, but this time he grabbed your arm tight. You tried to pull your arm away, but he held on to tightly. Then he pulled you close and wrapped his other arm around you. You tried to pull your other arm out, but he had it pinned down to your side. He laughed a little at how much you were struggling "what now love it seems you've gotten yourself into quite the situation." You looked at his smug expression and hated it. So you did the only thing you could think of at the moment. You pulled away from him as much as you could then head butted him. Your head instantly hurts from it, but you could tell it hurt him more because he yelled in pain. "God damn it, " he said and loosened his grip on your arm enough that you were able to rip it away. You brought your arm down, cutting him on his cheek with the glass. Then you backed up away from him a little shocked that you actually cut him. He brought his hand to his cheek and then looked at the blood on his hand. You gripped the piece of glass even tighter not feeling the pain anymore. He looked up at you and you froze seeing the anger in his eyes. "If that's how you want to play, then we'll play" he said basically snarling at you at the end.

He shot his hand out and you went flying back into a tree your piece of glass flying out of your hand somewhere

He shot his hand out and you went flying back into a tree your piece of glass flying out of your hand somewhere. Instantly you cried in pain from the force that you hit the tree with. You tried to move, but you couldn't it was like you were stuck to this tree. Pan put his hand down and suddenly you could move again. You were thrown off guard when pan started walking towards you in big strides at a very alarmingly fast pace. Your brain screamed to run and you listen turning to get away from him. As soon as you did that pan was right behind you grabbing your arm and pinning you to the tree. Suddenly there was rope around your hands holding them together. Pan didn't waste any time as he pulled your hands to the middle of your back like you were being arrested. Then he put his free hand on the side of your face, making sure you didn't head butt him again. You groaned because of all the force he was using on you. He leaned in real close to you so close that you could feel his body heat on yours. His hot breath on the back of your neck made your skin crawl, then he said "I win" right into your ear. "Really" you snorted a little "this is suppose to kill me." You felt pans chest rumble a little bit as he laughed dryly. Then his hand suddenly lets go of your face. "Crap crap crap you've really done it now" you thought to yourself as you waited for whatever he was doing. Your breath hitched as you felt a knife on your throat "is that better love" he said into your ear again. You didn't dare say anything this time afraid that he might do something. He laughed again and put the knife away. "I'll take that as a yes." he said and you could hear the pride dripping off of his voice. "Looks like you're coming to camp with me, " he said as he pulled you off of the tree.