We're Broken People

So 10 people in my class our homophobic and I be like 'HERE'S SOME RAINBOWS! TAKE SOME MORE! WAIT, JUST ONE MORE! TAKE IT FROM THE GIRL IN ALL BLACK!' Let's just say I hate my class.

Doing something different for once Alex's POV

I pull the backpack out of my locker, swinging it over my shoulder and trying to get out of this hell quickly. At first I thought I might be able to avoid Octavian and his delinquents. I'm hoping that maybe we can keep the abuse to only the type that doesn't leave a mark. That'd be hard to explain to Kelsie.

"Hey, bi-" Well, this is what I get for hoping.

"Hey, dickface." I say without turning around. I just need to ignore them. That's all.

A foot swipes my legs from under me. I land on my face, literally. I push myself, or try to, but a foot pushed down on my back.

"I wouldn't get cocky, missy." Octavian's nasty voice cooed. The foot left my back so I tried once again to get up, but a foot shot out and connected to my stomach. Coughing, I fell back. To make things better, a liquid made its way down my face slowly but surely. I raise my hand up to my nose and pull it away, red and sticky.

"What did I ever do to you?" I scowled, my eyes and tone filled with hatred.

"You're supposed to like boys. It's what God wanted. You're a sinner." He replied shortly.

"That's not the real reason is it? There's something else. I'm going to figure it out, then we'll see how perfect you are." I laughed darkly. Octavian hissed and kicked me again. I gasped and held my abdomen, willing myself to stay strong. I got up and smiled at him.

"Excuse me, but I need to get home." I left, ignoring the pain coursing through my abdomen and face.

~TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY RAINBOWS~

"Alex! What happened to you?!" My mom yelled.

"A nosebleed, Mom." I lied smoothly. She sighed.

"Well, get cleaned up, preferably before it drips everywhere." She instructed. I hurry to my bathroom, taking a damp rag and dabbing at the blood. [DO NOT DAB I SWEAR]

"Ouch." I mumbled because nose was sore. When I finished, I smiled at myself in the mirror. Then I sigh. "There's no point in faking it now. But... Now I'm supposed to go to Kelsie so..."

I smile yet again, but this time trying to make it real. How am I supposed to keep it from her if it gets too physical?

I'll just have to try. And with that I left telling my mom that I'd be at Kelsie's and not to worry.

You should be worried sending me to school.

Hey there! So I'm so sorry for this chapter but I wanted to update this for my lovely frens! I hope you liked it. Now I need to focus on how I'm supposed to get this INTERESTING, am I right? A little more drama, eh? *Minnesotan accent* Because we need to keep the audience interested, eh? DON'T KILL ME IF YOU'RE OFFENDED!

Stay street, stay alive

I-/