Sleepover

(Alex above)

(Alex above)

Kelsie borrowed Alex some pajamas's, and soon enough they were cuddling on the couch watching Supernatural. (spoiler alert: The Purge from season 9) Just when Sam and Dean go undercover at a nearby health spa where people mysteriously lose a lot of weight very fast, Alex decided to start talking to Kelsie.

"Kelsie, why do you like me?" She asked quietly. Kelsie shifted a little from behind Alex.

"Well, you're cute, smart, funny, creative, understanding, and... I dunno you're just perfect." Kelsie said confidently

"Oh..." Alex said smiling.

"What about me? Why does Hitler like me?" Kelsie asked with a small smile at Alex's nickname. It was a thing with them and their friends. They had nicknames: Kelsie - Hamantha, Alex - Hitler, Sabrina - Katniss, Terri - Turri, Jessica -Jess, and Connor - Coner.

"You're literally the definition of perfection." Alex said shortly, shrugging. Alex turned around so she look Kelsie in the eyes.

"Oh, I see. I go on and on about you but you say literally one thing about me." Kelsie said slightly offended.

"That's because I can't. There's too many to list." Silence. Everything was silent as they just stared into each other's eyes.

~THEN STUFF HAPPENED... Just kidding.~

Kelsie leaned in just as Alex did and their lips collided. Alex's hands drifted to Kelsie's hair. Alex tugged on Kelsie's blonde hair slightly. Alex licked Kelsie's bottom lip asking for entrance. Kelsie obliged but foght for dominance, in the end Kelsie won. Kelsie's tongue explored Alex's mouth, learning every nook and crany. Kelsie giggled and pulled back, catching her breath and Alex panted.

"You know, you're kinky, bitch." Kelsie asked.

"Jerk." Alex responded automatically. They started laughing.

"So... Supernatural is awaiting our attention." Kelsie hinted. Alex flipped around and resumed her little spoon position.

"Let's watch the fuck out of Supernatural!" Alex cheered.

By the end of Season 9 of Supernatural, both of the girl fell asleep. Kelsie's arm slung around Alex's slim waist. Ginger, Kelsie's mom, walked into the living room around 8:30 am. When she saw the two cuddling forms she smiled. She hurried to Maisie's room.

"Maise!" No response. "Masie Marie!" Maisie opened her eyes and started to whine. "Look at your sister and Alex!"

Maisie groaned and walked out into the living room.

"Aw! This my OTP." Maisie said as she snapped a picture. "And this my blackmail!" She giggled evily as she went back to her room. Ginger shook her head and sighed. She grabbed the bottle of Ibuprofen and went back to her room with her Mountain Dew Live Wire.

Little did anyone know that when Maisie took the picture, she accidentally uploaded it to Snapchat.