Chapter fifteen: Returning.

Heyy guys, i have never EVER felt so sorry. I haven't uploaded sooooooooo long, and i feel horrible. But i hope you like this chapter and that í'll be able to upload soon. School is really driving me crazy at the moment. But, please enjoy.

FantasyGirl21

Chapter fifteen: Returning.

-Eliza’s POV-

“Is she allright?”…. “Never thought that vampires could go out. Ouch Rose, what was that for?”… “You idiot!”… “Where is Edward?”… “With Bella at the hospital.” … “What egoistic, but we can handle it with Alice and her visions.” … “Do you really think we shouldn’t  call him or Carlisle?”… “Alice, she’d be allright then?”… “Relax guys, she can hear us and in half a minute she’ll open her eyes, for sure.”… “The poor girl.”…

The voices were all talking through each other. In my head was some kind of strange fog that kept me from thinking clearly. It was like something I have never had since I became a vampire. This was weird. My senses started coming back to me again. I felt the hard soil I was laying on and heard the voices which ones were soft, becoming louder and louder. “Eliza, can you hear me?”, I heard a voice whisper in my ear, so soft that none of  the others could hear.

“It’s me, Esme, are you allright?”, the voice asked me. Esme, that sounded somewhat  familiar. “Dear, we’re all with you, please open your eyes.”, Esme said. I felt that I could move my fingers again and I started to move them, when I felt them being hold by a stiffened hand. My action was almost immediately followed by voices.

“She just moved her fingers!”… “Are you sure Jasper, you do sound a little hysterical since Eliza has gone out.”… “I am not crazy, nor I would make a joke like Emmett. You know that.” … “Thanks Jasper, that’s really nice of you.” … “It may be, but it’s true.” I tried to make something out of those voices that I vaguely recognized.

My head started to clear and I remembered the voices. Jasper, Alice, Rosalie, Emmett and Esme. What I didn’t hear was the one I wanted to hear : Edward. Then I remembered what  Rose had said :  that he was with Bella at the hospital. Why not? Did she ever never was his first priority, although I had killed James to save her.

Wait, I had killed James? No, that couldn’t be true, could it? Sure not. I loved him. But then the memories all floated back into my head. The baseball game, my fight with James, the escape to Chicago, Bella gone, the airport, the hotel with Esme and the graveyard. The memory was back again.

That was too much I could bear from him. Too much. His arrogant smile and ways of talking, I couldn’t stand it. By humiliating Edward, he humiliated me. He was a monster, Edward had been right all the time. I set myself ready and jumped for his unprotected throat. I bit him and tore his head off. Then I felt down again and when my head touched the hard soil, Chicago started moving again.

It was true. But it couldn’t, it just COULDN’T.  It wasn’t reasonable at all. But if it was true, I had to check. And then I opened my eyes. I saw the faces of my family, hanging above me and behind that the open sky. ‘O my god, Eliza are you okay?’, Rose said to me with a worried face. Strange, she  didn’t seemed the type for that to me. I winked my eyes and pulled myself upwards and for the first time, I saw my surroundings again.