Chapter nine : A family fight.

thanxx so much for voting and commenting, it means a lot. i hope you like this chapter as much as i and i give a hint for the next: it's a flachback, if you haven't thought of that yourself XD thanxx a lottt and btw, listen the song in the youtube link next to the chapter.

FantasyGirl21

Chapter nine:  A family fight.

-Eliza’s POV-

Totally overwhelmed by what just happened, I walked back to the baseball pitch. Laurent and Victoria left, probably they were with James again and the Cullens stood there in little groups. Edward heard me coming and was looking angry at me. He didn’t even kiss me, he didn’t even kiss me. The thought was everywhere, not to get out of my head.

“How could you?” , Edward said to me. “How could you be alone with him, he could have killed you, you said so yourself!”. Wow, he was angry. “And so what, I knew he wouldn’t kill me, but there was a chance of him killing you guys.”

“You lied to me about your own safety! How could you!”. “No I lied about BELLA’S safety, that there was a chance that the vampires that protected her could be killed. I know you longer that just a day Edward Anthony Masen, you say other things than that you mean.”

I looked at his face, he was getting more and more angry. “And if that was so, the only thing you thought about was that that brat didn’t even kiss you!”, he spitted out. OK, this was the maximum, no one is calling James a brat.

 “You’re just so egoistic Edward, you forbade me to think about the one I love and instead only think about the one you love, which is , and I’m sorry Bella, but this is a fact, is a human. You know I hunted at humans my entire vampire life, except for this day. Egoistic liar!”. “Say so yourself.”, he said. Bella looked if she was going to kill him. “Bella, he tried to kill you.”, he said, trying to calm her down.

“WOW, family fight!”, I heard Emmett grin. I grabbed a baseball from the ground and threw it right into his face. “I’m out of here!”, I yelled and ran away at vampire speed. “Eliza, wait!”, I heard Alice say. “Not right now Alice.”, I replied. I ran into the forest and when I thought I was far enough away, I sat down under a tree and laid my head into my hands.

 If I could’ve cried , I  would have done so now. I am always ruining things and no one here seems to understand that I really love James, I really do. They just haven’t seen the good side of him yet. And it wasn’t even his fault. Which idiot mates with a human? Yeah right, my brother. I miss James. I wished that just somebody could understand how I felt right now. And none of the Cullens did, I was for sure.

Then I heard a vampire coming towards me. Great, that really was the thing I needed. I expected Alice or Esme, or even Carlisle. On Edward I didn’t had to count, the coward. Then I saw Jasper coming out of the shadows, the last one I had expected. “Jasper?” , I asked, still bewildered of his appearance. “What are you doing here. Has Edward send you or so?”.

 “No, theirs is a baseball lost and I was sent out for searching.”. “I don’t believe that, do you think I’m nuts or so? Edward is probably going crazy about the fact that James is hunting Bella. He would never be playing baseball right now.”. He sat down next to me. “It’s what you want to hear. That everything is going right.”. “How do you know? Of course, that emotion thing of yours!”

 “You’re angry as well, you feel unaccepted. You know Edward didn’t mean it like that. And you’re right, at this point he does is egoistic. But Bella is his first real love, like you with James. He just don’t wants to lose her, especially because she’s a human and we are all vampires.” “I thought you’d figured out that I don’t want to hear that Edward is so perfect and all. Just because I’m new here, that doesn’t make Edward a saint. I was the one here to give up my way of living, he didn’t had to do anything.”

“You must be glad that you at least can control your thirst, I still have problems with that.” I was glad that he didn’t went on talking about me and Edward and started about Edward. “I was created during the southern wars, created firstly as a replacement newborn and later on I became more important to my creator, Maria.” He said the name like it was something disgusting.

 “I walked away with my friend Peter and a newborn called Charlotte, somehow he liked her very much. We lived in peace, but it was strange to me, living without wars and such. Then Maria saw me. She knew about my gift and now that I could control my thirst better than when I was with her, she asked me to do one more thing.”.

 I stared at him continuously as he talked. I never had heard much about the southern wars and how it was there. And I felt relaxed, in a way Jasper had something familiar when I listened to him. I had a strange feeling that I heard this story before, only in different words, but I couldn’t remember, because I had erased all of my human memories except the ones about my family.

“She needed a specific human for her army, he live in Chicago. If I would please do my emotion thing and take him with me. Then she would leave. And so I went. A vampire at the house of the Grunere family.”. Jasper grinned, but I was only thinking about that name: Grunere. Where did I hear that before?

“When was that?”, I asked. “The autumn of 1918 I think.”. No, it couldn’t, that was impossible. The Autumn-ball at the house of Grunere. Each and every year,  all the rich families of Chicago came there. You had to go.

 And it all slipped back to me. Dancing people and woman gossip in the hallway. Gentleman playing cards. Me and my engagement ring, my mourning dress. My bronze curls, made by Anna, my maid. And the request of my grandmother of finding a rich man and to end the engagement. My friends, Marianna and Louise. And a unknown but attractive gentleman with honey blonde hair and black eyes named Jasper Whitlock……