Chapter 27: Imperfection

Chapter 27 - Imperfection

'Knock'

Sasuke rose his head up from his couch in his room and looked over at the door then sank back down again. He couldn't believe it...Sakura was actually with that eyebrow freak!

Flashback

"Sakura-chan, I got our drinks!" Lee called as he came up to Sakura.

She diverted her gaze from Sasuke and looked at Lee. She then smiled and took the drink from him and held Lee's hand. Lee seemed to be overjoyed by her action and curled his fingers around hers.

He then looked past and suddenly saw him and waved.

"Oi Sasuke-kun!" Lee said cheerfully. Sakura silently cursed him in her mind and looked over curiously at Sasuke's reaction.

Sasuke just stared at them coldly and slightly jumped as Bara clung to his arm. Sakura's eye slightly narrowed.

"Who's that Sasuke-kun? And wasn't that girl at the mansion before?" She asked.

"Hn whatever, lets go." He said monotonously and started walking. Bara just sighed and followed. She just wishes he would open up to her more but then again, the media always said that Sasuke had a cold exterior with a warm heart. She guessed that's what made him hot and she just has to accept that fact.

Later that day, to Sasuke's luck they met up with each other again and this time he saw Sakura gave Lee a peck on the cheek. His eyes widened and looked away wanting to see no more. He hated Lee more than anything now. As much as he hated to admit it, he was jealous.

Yes, little Uchiha Sasuke was once again jealous but this time the only difference is that he and Sakura were no longer together anymore.

End of Flashback

"Sasuke-kun!" Bara's voice rang behind the door.

Oh shit, not her again...

Bara had wanted to spend time with him non-stop ever since he broke up with Sakura. And it was annoying Sasuke to hell, it's like she's...obsessed with him or something!

He checked around his room too see if there's anything that had to do with Sakura, or else Bara would get suspicious when she comes in. All the pictures have been put away under his bed. He sighed and dragged himself to the door. Taking a deep breath he opened the door and was instantly bombarded with hugs and attempted kisses.

Good old Sasuke had so far managed to avoid the kisses.

Flashback

They got back to the Uchiha Mansion and Bara entered the main building first. Carefully she took off her high heeled boots as Sasuke just carelessly took off his. Although he finished the task way faster then she did, he had to wait since Bara was blocking his way.

He impatiently waited and when Bara was done, he could not stop staring at her.

Oh my god, he's checking me out! Bara thought happily.

Oh my god, she is like a foot shorter without her boots! Sasuke screamed in his mind.

And so from that day on, Sasuke learned that Bara was shorter than Sakura.

End of Flashback

He was actually grateful that Bara was shorter than he thought. Otherwise he might never had avoided her kisses.

"What do you want?" Sasuke asked in a polite way.

"Sasuke-kun! You forgot already! Today is your school's graduation party, and Mr. Fugaku said that I could go with you!" Bara said enthusiastically and self-invited herself into his room.