Chapter 11: Events Meant to Be

Chapter 11- Events Meant to Be

'Beep'

'Beep'

'Beep'

Days passed and yet again she was late for school. The past few days had been considered "normal" by Sakura. Naruto and Hinata were officially dating and went out almost 24/7. For her and Sasuke, well it has been prank, revenge, prank, revenge, and so on. Lee had begun to pop into her life again, occasionally asking her out which of course she kindly declined. Now....Sakura was hastily eating her breakfast and putting on her boots. She bid Yuki as usual and rushed out, suddenly stopping in her tracks.

"Oh-My-God! Sa-su-ke! Jerk!" she screamed out in syllables with frustration. Outside, her front yard was covered with bags and bags of...Goldfish! They were swimming around and around in boring circles. "Sasuke!" She screamed again and zoomed off to school. Compared to other pranks, this was the worst.

As soon as she arrived to school fan boys got in her way, Sakura was too mad to play nice this time. "Get out of my way!" She shouted kicking fan boys aside. They fell, each with a boot mark printed on their faces. "Sasuke! Where are you?" She screamed out in the school yard. "Hey Sakura-chan, what did lover boy do this time?" Katie teased. "Shut up, where is he!" "Basketball practice in the gym." She answered with asmileand Sakura was gone in a split second.

"Uchiha Sasuke!" Sasuke grinned and turned towards the direction where that voice came from. "Hey Sakura, what are you doing fishing around here all of the sudden?" he teased. "Shut up and get those fish out of my yard!" she demanded. "Sorry, no can do." He answered in a playful tone.

"Why you stinkin' butt hole!" Sakura swore and started throwing basketballs at him. Sasuke dodged them barely, "Sakura! They're not volleyballs!" he cried ducking, as a ball flew past his head. "I don't care! As long as I see you dead!" she shouted ignoring his desperate cries.

Sasuke's teammates sat aside on the bench, watching the show. They can't really stop them, after all Sakura and Sasuke are the most popular kids in the school and half of the team belongs to Sakura's fan boys so they actually liked watching Sakura hurt Sasuke. (How evil) "Sigh, how troublesome." Shikamaru stated, one of the few people that can put up with Ino and doesn't like Sakura as a crush. Neji, Sasuke's other b-ball teammates also a none Sakura-fan smirked, "Uchiha is getting is ass kicked by a girl."

The coach, Gai-sensei, was out who knows where. "Sakura! It was just a joke, stop throwing the basketballs!" Sasuke shouted, still trying to dodge every ball. "Hmm, should I? I think not!" she shouted back. He managed to stop one but the others just kept coming at him. Luckily he didn't get hit.

The bell rang, both of them were panting hard. "Hmph, I'm going!" Sakura turned her heels and left. "Girls..." Sasuke muttered and went to change.

Inner Sakura: Stupid Sasuke! Such a stupid jerk! Hate him! Now what am I going to do with a hundred goldfish?

Sakura stretched a little and slung her arms across her table, and lazily placed her head on her arms. Suddenly somebody whacked her on the head. "OW! What the hell!" she exclaimed and stood up to face the person who whacked her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, but there was a bug on your head and I couldn't help myself so I shooed it away for you. But, my, my, my, what a temper you have there, getting mad at people who are just trying to help!" Ino said in a fake caring tone who had obviously hit her on purpose. Ino's little group of friends snickered with their leader.

Sakura's friends luckily cam to her rescue. "Ino, mind your own business!" Tenten snapped. "Oh look you guys, somebody else who don't appreciate others when they are trying to help!" Ino said evilly, her gang laughed even more. "Well we don't need your help pork chop so get lost!" Katie defended.