Chapter 26: Twisted Begining

Chapter 26 - Twisted Begining

'Beep'

'Beep'

'Beep'

"Stupid alarm clo-hey that's odd...I don't remember turning this thing on..." Sakuragrumbled to herself as she got out of bed. She checked the clock and it was half past nine already.

"That was a good sleep right Yuki?" She asked and looked over to her cat who was still sleeping under her blanket.

'Beep'

'Beep'

"What the heck is that! It's getting annoying!" Sakura cried and started searching for the source of the noise and found out that the sound came from her cell phone.

"A message from Sasuke."

She opened the message and her eyes scan over the writing.

Come to my house at ten o-clock. See you...

Inner Sakura: What the heck again! He expects me to go to his house suddenly without telling me first! There's something odd about his message though, he always shortens his message by writing in MSN mode...oh well.

AN: What I mean by MSN mode is that instead of 'Come to my house at ten o-clock. See you...' its 'Come 2 my house at 10, c u.'

Sakura suddenly remembered that it's already nine thirty so she quickly got dressed and hopped into her car. On the way she saw that she had mail so she took it with her not bothering to look at the address. She was getting better and better at driving now and it has almost become second nature to her. All she has to do now is wait for the driver's test.

Somebody must have seen her coming for they opened the Uchiha mansion gate for her. She just parked her car in front of the front door and Jin came to greet her.

"Good morning Jin-san!" Sakura said cheerfully.

"Good morning Miss Haruno." Jinanswered back trying to beas cheerful as possible.

"Is something wrong?" she asked. Jin had this sad expression on his face and she wasgetting worried.

"Nope, nothing is wrong. Please follow me, they're waiting for you." He said as he led the way.

Inner Sakura: They're?

Jin led her to the dinning room and Sakura saw that somebody was in the room too. She looked over and saw an expressionless Fugaku and a very angry Mikoto by his were both sitting down and Mikoto was glaring at her husband. Looking over to the rightshe saw that Kakashi-sensei was also standing by them.

"Hello Miss Haruno." Fugaku greeted.

"Uh...hello Mr. and Mrs. Uchiha. Hello Kakashi-sensei." She answered unsurely. Sasuke was nowhere to be seen and already she was really confused. Her stomach lurched, she had a feeling that this was going to be very, very bad.

"We're-"

"You." Mikoto interrupted her husband coldly and continued to glare at him. Sakura had never seen Mikoto so angry before.

"I..."Fugaku corrected himself, " am very sorry about all this but I presume that you got our-"

"Your." Mikoto interrupted again, this time her voice was even colder and steely.

"My," The billionaire corrected himself impatiently before continuing, "letter."

"Um s-sorry but I haven't checked them yet." She said nervously.

"Oh, that's a shame. Well I guess we-"

"YOU!" Mikoto said it loud and clear for the last time before she truly exploded if Fugaku made another mistake again.