Chapter 13: Unforgettable Weekend

Chapter 13-Unforgetable Weekend

"As you know class, this upcoming weekend will have a one day expansion. So that means we're going to have a three day weekend. As a special treat for my favorite class of all time you will have.....to write a 4 page essay on your favorite teacher: ME! And if you don't, don't expect to pass this year! Have a good weekend! Class dismissed." Kakashi said cheerfully, pulling out the second volume of Come Come Paradise.

"WHAT! We have to write a stupid essay on you! What makes you think you're that special? And what makes you think you're our favorite teacher!" Naruto yelled out. Other students started complaining too. But as usual, Kakashi ignored them all.

"Don't worry dobe, writing a bio on this perverted teacher is a piece of cake! All you have to write is; 'My teacher is called Hatake Kakashi aka perverted asshole. I am writing this essay because my supposedly favorite teacher forced me to. My teacher likes to do many things: A) Being a perverted teacher. B) Waste his time reading a perverted book since he doesn't have a girlfriend. C) Being a perverted teacher, and D) Being a even more of a perverted teacher. The life of this asshole is pretty interesting too, for one thing he likes being a pervert. For another he is one!' See dobe, look at all the things you could write about our favorite teacher." Sasuke said sarcastically.

"Are you done yet Sasuke, do you want to clean out the toilet for the rest of the week?" Kakashi asked in a low dangerous voice.

"Whatev-"

"Sasuke-kun!" A loud, high, shrilly voice screeched that obviously belonged to Ino. "On second thought Sasuke, do you want me to make you spend the rest of your life with Ino?" Kakashi suggested evilly.

Sasuke'sexpression turned from cool to horrified. "N-No! I-I take that all back!" he said as politely as he could. Not! I meant every word I said! You stupid smartass!

"That's better. Run along now." Kakashi grinned with satisfaction under his mask and continued reading.

"Sasuke-kun!" Ino cried again, this time she hugged him. "Aargh, get off of me Ino!" Sasuke yelled pushing her away. "Aww, Sasuke-kun don't be like that. Anyways I just wanted to tell you that I won't be spending the weekend with you because I have to go to Paris to spend my time with my parents. I'll bring back a souvenir for you! Don't miss me too much! Bye!" Ino blew him a kiss and skipped off, completely ignoring everybody else. "Hmph. Whatever, like I care." Sasuke muttered and crossed his arm.

"So do you guys want to do anything over the weekend?" Sakura asked as they exited the school. "Go swimming?" Hinata suggested. "The pool will likely be over-crowded." Said Tenten as she and Neji approached them.

"How about we go on a trip? Hey Sasuke-bastard don't you guys have some sort of private summer cabin by the beach?" Naruto asked Sasuke. "Yeah, you planning we go there?"

"Sure why not? It'll be fun!" he chirped happily. "Hey yeah! We can all go! If it's okay with you Sasuke." Sakura added.

"Uchiha, how about it?" Neji asked. "Sure, whatever." Sasuke shrugged and walked into the parking lot. "Too bad, Katie-chan's not going. I heard she's going to the states to visit her boyfriend. Oh, well." Hinata said sadly, they all nodded.

They all agreed to go tomorrow, Sasuke will pick them all up at ten in the morning, and they will come back on Monday. "We better get going. Neji and I are going to watch a movie. See ya!" Tenten waved and went with her boyfriend to his car. "Sakura! You coming or not!" Sasuke said impatiently as he rode over to them on his motorcycle. "Coming! Bye you guys, later." She got on behind him and they rode off.

"Well, we better get going too Hinata-chan! Let's go!" said Naruto and together, they got on his blue convertible and went off.

"Guess what Yuki, we're going on a trip! You won't get bored cuz Shadow is going to be there too!" Sakura said cheerfully, as she packed clothes that will last for 3 days, and hygienic stuff. Not wanting to do any homework on Monday, she finished the 4 page essay after series of hard work and thinking. Content with what she has typed up she took a shower and went to sleep.