The big outburst

EMMETT P.O.V.

I was pleased with myself. We just came from hunting and I just had to call her. She sounded happy to hear me, but sadlywe were interrupted." But Seth just walked in the door and Im sure he knows that I’m talking to you so I'll tell you what, if you hang up now I'll think about it." I sighed." fine bye beautiful". I hung up the phone and went to sit next to Alice.

She said she seen a vision of me and Martricia, but for the love of god she wouldn't tell me what happened."Alice c’mon." I begged her."NO! if I tell you then it won't happen, besides the thing I just seen was yucky." "What did you see?" I asked. She smiled." Well, after you hung up Seth going to ... she paused."Going to what?" I fumed balling up my fist."He put his scent on her."

"By, doing what?" "Wow you really must like this girl, well he rubbed against her and then kissed her all over her neck and face, but that was all i could see. And im surprised i could even see that." I lighten up a bit until the pain in the ass walked in. I heard Edward laughing upstairs." "Hello Alice, Bastard." she smirked to us. I simply ignored the fact that she knew she could never have any of this again! "Well, I guess that new girl really made an expression with little Bella." she said with a cackle like laugh.

I rolled my eyes and went to my room. Rosalie moved out into another room on the next floor. Good. I really didn't like her bland attitude. I laid back on my leather coach and just gazed out of the windows.

Martricia P.O.V.

I was in a daze. Seth was by my side watching TV although I really wasn't paying attention. I was shocked at my first day. I knew I would kind of feel great at this point since I had Seth." Seth." I said as he turned his head towards me I kissed him quickly and ran out the door. I quickly phased which was much easier to me now and ran through the woods. I ran until I heard paws coming behind me. I ran faster heading towards forks.

I pushed even harder trying my best to be faster than Seth. I smelt a familiar smell and came to a halt. It was Emmett. Seth froze behind me a stared curiously

it wasn't my intentions to come here Seth sorry.

It’s fine, besides i need to talk to them any way.

I phased back first and glad that I was the only wolf who's clothes weren't completely be destroyed. I had a rip at my knee but that was cool. I walked to the door a took a deep breath. Seth was right behind me.

I walked away hearing a hiss from Rosalie's lips. "Mutt" I heard her say "Leech." I growled knowing she could hear me but not caring." Hey , what's up big Guy.?" he looked up at me with a big smile."Well I specifically remember you saying you would think about something." he said with an raised eyebrow."Well, I believe that I would have to accept your little invitation, but on Saturday." he came in front of me in the matter of seconds and walked around me in a circle.

I had a raised eyebrow the whole time trying not to give in to his sweet charm. He rested his chin on my shoulder and started inhaling my scent." Well, looks like Seth is a little territorial." he said laughing softly in my ear. I shuttered at his ice cold breath but it didn't bother me." Yes, yes I am." Seth said sitting on the couch. I smiled at the small fight they were in." Well, Sorry little Seth but Martricia here has agreed to go with me on Saturday." he smugly said.

I could hear a slight growl coming from Seth." Seth I'm always yours remember that." I beamed as I walked over to him. I heard Emmett mumble something. I sat and listened to Edward talk to Seth for a while. I was looking at my phone when that scent hit me like a truck. " And thats my que to leave." They both looked at me weird and sniffed the air." Why ,it's just Bella?"