Pleasurable Sigh

The bell rang and I finally could go to lunch. I walked in, got my food and looked for an empty table. I saw one by the window and headed towards it. I sat down putting my head on the table and sighed. I kind of wished I was at school with the guys. I missed them.

Especially Seth. I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see Alice waving at me."Hi, there." She said sitting next to me. My god they were every where!  "Hi...what are you doing?" i sighed cautiously." Well i thought I needed to talk to you about something."" About what?" " Well i think you already know, but Bella doesn't like you so she's going to snatch your necklace and through it somewhere." I growled a little in my chest.

I wanted her to even step a foot in front of me with an attitude." well , let little miss perfect come if she wants I don't see what her problem is." Alice giggled and looked at the door." Well I could sit with you if you want. I know we don't really see eye to eye but I really think you're an okay wolf."

" Thanks ,and thanks for the heads up i won't hurt her... physically." I glared. She left and walked to another empty table with a guy that looked like he was on edge or something. Personally I didn't have a problem with being friends with Alice. She seemed okay enough, but that smell was going to be the death of me.

I saw Bella storm in as she came towards me with Edward right behind her. I sat back looking at her with a evil smile." So what brings you here human?" I said as I pushed back from my tray holding onto my necklace." Well I just thought I should let you know, I don't think you under stand. Edward is my boyfriend okay."

She said a little too close to my face. I stood up towering over her just by an inch. She backed up into Edward's arms who knew i wasn't going to do anything to hurt her." Look I don't want your blood sucker, personally I don't like you. And if you snatch this necklace off my neck it will be the last thing you ever touch." I whispered to her." Why is so special to you."

" Well let me think because Jacob gave it to me. I really don't see what her saw in such a shallow person like you." Her eyes widen and I could see Edward inching in front of her a little." What do you mean saw?" She asked with a jealous look in her eyes.

" Well Jacob has moved on, and I really hope that you and Edward have happy life."" He imprinted on you!" " No, but I told him that when he did and he ever had a chance with you it would break you pathetic little heart. You really should leave me alone NOW!" I shouted so I could finally have some peace. She turned and walked away.

" Edward lets just go." she said looking at the floor." You can go ahead, I'll be right there." He sat in front of me and I starred at him while she starred at me and stomped off." What do you want?" " I can't understand, why are you helping her?"

" I don't hold grudges and I'm not helping her, I'm helping that girl that Jacob will one day imprint on so she won't get her heart broken." "Well, you seem like a caring person, but I still don't understand you don't smell like a wolf." " I think that's none of your business." and I thought of other things to keep him out of my mind.

" Well I can see that you don't want to tell me so I leave you alone." " Hey Edward I-" I turned to see a tall muscular boy with topaz eyes. He was the boy in my recurring dream! I stood up and tried to walk away." Wait martricia, this is Emmett my brother." "Yeah nice to meet you I have to get out of here."

I ran to the trashed can and slipped. I was waiting to meet the floor but the Emmett grabbed me by the waist and held me up." Are you okay?" He asked. I looked at him and saw he wasn't breathing. He was trying not to inhale my scent." Emmett thanks, but I have to go." He turned me loose I walked out of the cafeteria.

I scrambled into the hall catching my Breath. I pulled out my cell phone and dialed Sam's number. It rang a couple of times then he answered." Hello?" the all too familiar alpha voice rang." Sam, I gotta get out of here, the vamps a freaking me out and i swear on m&ms I will punch Bella dead in her face. By the way can I have permission to slap her?" "Okay, well you'll have to wait until Jacob gets out of school and No." "Just on-" "No." "Fine but it’s mostly her that’s the problem."