Breathe

im soooooo sorry school and life hasnt been my bestfriends lately but im back now :) please enjoy i'll be uploading all my stories alot more often 

xoxoxo hugs and teddy bears bitexmyxsound

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Martricia’s P.O.V :

I changed back and put back on all my clothes ass Leah did the same. We walked through the mall and picked out a lot of clothes. I picked out cute flat shoes and shirts that looked great on me." That looks hot." Leah beamed as I stepped out of the dressing room. I paid for the clothes and we headed back home.

We came back , I sat all my bags down on my bedroom floor." Leah I really had a great time, thank you." I told her as she bloped on the couch." Well you saved my life sis, I can't say i was surprise though, I knew you had it in ya." She giggled " Dinner's ready you guys." Emily called to us. We all rushed into the kitchen. We sat and ate in silence most of the time until Sam started talking.

." Uh, martricia I know you don't want to go to Forks, but I think its better this way so you won't have to get in trouble with any of the guys foolishness." He smiled. " Its fine I'll just keep a distance from those guys." i mummbled . He nodded at my answer and I went up stairs and went to sleep.

~THE NEXT DAY~

I woke up and found that the house was silent. It was only this way when the guys were out patrolling. I went down stairs and poured myself a bowl of cereal. I turned on the TV and left it on the Cartoon channel.

I laughed out loud and realized that I sounded different. I put the bowl on the table and walked into the bathroom and started looking into the mirror."OH MY GOSH!" I said looking at my self. My face seemed different and so did my entire body. I looked like a seventeen year old" Emily" I called out as I walked into the hallway.

" Martricia what’s-" She looked at me a sighed." Martricia, you'll be fine you just grew a little." " A little! I look three years older than I really am." She laughed and pulled me into my room." Martricia, your clothes will still fit you just filled."

I sighed and walked back down to my cereal. I heard the door open as the boys began to fill in. " Hey Emily, What's up martricia. I see your growth spurt happened well for you kid." Jake said passing me as he walked into the kitchen.

I stood up and punched him in the arm."Owww."He said as he sat at the table. Seth walked in a stared me up and down. “wow." was all he could say."Hello, I think you need to kinda snap out of it!." I yelled catching his attention.

He smiled at me with a raised eyebrow. I walked out into my room and pulled out some old jeans and a shirt that said you’re not the boss of me. I showered and walked back down stairs." Martricia I think I need to enroll the reservation school instead." " Sam its okay I can control my anger better than any of these other numb skulls." I said starring at Quil" What?" "Nothing."

" Oh, Sam who's taking me to school tomorrow?"  "Jacob."  I heard him mumble. I heard Jacob grown. To my knowledge he hadn't seen Bella since my last time bumping in to her." Jake calm down if she catches a attitude leave it to me, I know how to handle snobs." I snortted rolling my eyes. Paul, Quil ,and Embry starting rolling on the floor in laughter."Dude that’s priceless." Embry said as they got up." No, I'll be fine just ignore her." He said as he gave me a smile.

" Hey Seth race you to the Beach." I said as I got up." You’re on as he got up but I smack him up side the head." Martricia, your dead!" He called to me as I raced out the door.

" Gotta catch me first." I yelled back at him as he began charging after me. I quickly ran along the shore until I was grabbed into his warm arms as he attacked my neck with kisses." Seth," " Yeah." he said still kissing my working his way up to my lips."You know I love you ."