Lost my sun but found my moon

This was it. This was my last and final summer in my sunny home town. Georgia was all I knew since the day I was born and now that I was leaving it made me cry even more." Marticia, you have stop crying it will be fine trust me." my cousin said while rubbing my back gently."Why do i have to leave why do I have to live wit someone I never meet in my life." i said while trying to wipe the rest of the tears from my eyes."It will be fine just try to adjust besides you need to get in touch with you're native american side like the rest of us." my granddad called out as he sat the rest of my bags in the car.

stood up hugging everyone once more and got in the car on my way to the airport. I took out my phone and flipped through all the pictures I had taken the day before. the ones of my family and the ones of my friends. I stopped at a photo with me and my friend Jasmine. She was like a sister to me and she was one of the few that understood me completely. We came to a stop at the Airport and my granddad helped me with my bags.

" So what's this guy like?" I asked to try and break the silence."Well I told you about him and his my my brother in-law." I nodded cause he told me the unbelievable. He told me that the man I was staying with was a werewolf. i tried my best not to laugh but the look on his face that night told me other wise. He was serious. he also told me to be careful, the mans fiance was hurt when she was standing too close one time." I gonna miss you kid,and be that strong little girl I know you are." I smiled and hugged him before boarding my plane. I wasn't scared of flying but it had been a while since I was on one. I laid back and looked at the ceiling. I never thought someone like me would end up having a native american side to her life. Of course i knew I wasn't entirely black because of my dad's side of the family but I never thought I would get to explore that side.

*4 hours later*

I watched the clouds go by as the plane began to land.

*attention all passengers we are now to our destination, welcome to Washington*

I got up and exited the airport with my bags.I saw someone with a sign that had my name on it." Uh , thats me." said looking at the man.I got into the taxi and headed to the house" the bill was already paid." he told me I smiled and got out. The house was cute and homey like.I took my hand and ran it through my short dark brown hair.I walked to the door when i heard at least five pairs of footsteps coming towards it.

I tried to back away but it was too late. I was tripped over my five tan blacked haired boys. " Damn it paul this is the last time I try and not kick your ass. I heard a husky voice say. " Whatever dude look you dumb ass you knocked a poor girl over.I held my head and shock of the shock I was just in. My black skinny jeans had a dirt stain by my left knee." great, I really liked this pants." I mumbled to myself as I picked up my cellphone that slid out of my pocket when I got hit. "I shook my hair to try and get grass out of it.

I turned to see the five boys starring at me with confused eyes." Uh hi Im looking for Sam, hi suppose to be my uncle, I his sister's granddaughter, Martricia," I stated while picking up my bags again. I pulled out my glassed to find that my lenses were filled with smudges from the dirt." Okay, thats weird, I never knew that Sam had a sister, let alone one with grand kids." I stared at the muscular boy that was talking to me." Wait, where you from." said the smaller but still muscular boy next to the other." Decatur, georgia. Im thirteen going on the big 1...4 in five months." they laughed at me. I looked into the sky not seeing my friend the sun." well I guess I'll have to get use to that." I said to myself but they heard me anyway.

" get use to what?" " Not seeing the sun and just clouds all the time." my black hoodie was on my shoulder showing of my small but strong looking arms. I was a track star before I left, so you could say i was pretty fit for my age."you want us to help you out?" they all said " No , im a strong girl besides my height and weight , besides just because you all are werewolves doesn't really make you all the strongest ones." as i turned towards the house I knew they were standing with their mouths open. I knocked slightly on the opened door and saw a woman with scars going down her face. I looked into her eyes and realized she was Sam's fiance, Emily. " hi, you must be Martricia, Sam told me you would be coming today, Im..."