Sticky situation

Jacob would come outside and see Bella in a full blown confession about loving him and how she needs him. He may or may not do anything and then Stacey would come out of his house no scratch that their house and ask questions about who she is. Bella being dumb founded having no idea about Stacey being a wolf will try and be bold. Worse case scenario Bella ends up dead and we all go to jail for murder, attempted murder and assault wit a deadly weapon. Or at least that's what the judge would think because there is no way in hell can we say we're werewolves and that vampires exist. We'd end up in the nice padded rooms and pretty straight jackets. (Not that they could hold us)

I sighed as I played the thought in my head. I snapped out of it after whatever Bella was saying stopped. "Uh what now- actually never mind GO HOME ISABELLA SWAN! I shouted to make her angry. "Hell no!" she shouted back. Okay so I would need some help with this and it was seriously not working. "Fine go to Jacob's house and die." I said as I began to walk away hoping my plan would work."What do you mean die?" she asked me and I turned to see the scared expression on her face.

"Oh you'll see if you go to Jacob's house and disturb him with Stacey who may I ask isn't that polite to Bitches like you." I said making her angry. "FINE I'LL TAKE MY CHANCES." she shouted getting back in the car and nearly running over me yet again. Oh crap my plan didn't work so now for plan b. I ran straight through the forest so I would get to Jacob's house faster. I ran towards the door and knocked. "Jake open the door TODAY!" I yelled. The door swung open to show and sweating aggravated and obviously busy Jacob. "Yes?" he asked with a heavy breathe.

"Uh the bitch of the year is coming and she loves you and dumped the Cullen boy and she won't go down with out a fight so I came to tell you do not answer the door for her when she comes which should be in a few seconds or I would suggest after you're down go to Sam's house please!" I said and nearly fell down on the front porch. "What!" he said I really hope I didn't have to repeat that."Bella on her way here! damn it! Look give me five minutes and keep her busy." he said as he closed the door and I heard him telling Stacey that they needed to go but it was too late by the time they were dressed Bella was parking her car and coming out. "Jacob!" she shouted. Great this should be interesting.

When she came in front of him, she eye balled Stacey really hard. I took a huge breath and walked and grabbed her by the arm ”Lets’ go I‘m sick of your shit.” She squirmed in my hand trying to get out of my grasp, but I was too strong. “GET YOUR HAND OFF OF ME! JACOB PLEASE I—“ she tried to say something but Stacey did the something even I didn’t expect, she grabbed Jacob’s face and full on kissed him right in front of Bella.”

Then she mouthed the words harshly to Bella, ‘he’s mines.’ I saw tears start to form in Bella’s eyes and she finally shook her arm enough to get loose from me. “well,” she said with a hard short laugh. “He was mines first, and he or I will never forget that, right Jacob.” She said smiling evilly. Stacey looked up and Jacob with a questionable face and pulled away from him.

“What is she talking about?” she asked him. “Oh, so you haven’t told her ,” Bella said walking closer to them again. “Isabella you are definitely barking up the wrong tree.” (no pun intended). She didn’t listen to me. “He hasn’t told you, how much he loved me and that I was his imprint.” She was being more bitchy than usual and I had to say I wouldn’t mind if Stacey were to slap her around a bit. Stacey inched away from Jacob even more and started coming forward to where Bella stood with her and arms folded.

I saw Stacey hands tremble a little and then it stopped as she closed her eyes to try and calm herself down. “So now you see who he really loves and sad to say it isn’t you.” Bella said and hen she made a mistake by….LAUGHING! She started to laugh a if she won some type of battle over Jacob and then Stacey burst into wolf form and charged towards her. This is where I did something I never should have. I went into wolf form and covered Bella and Stacey stopped in front of me.

‘Why are you protecting that—that bitch!’ Stacey thought

‘Because this bitch, isn’t worth it Stacey. Yes Jacob thought and I do mean thought that Bella was his imprint but, you should have seen his face when he first told me about you. He was happier than I’d ever seen him. C’mon Stace, please’ I thought trying to ease her pain. She held her head down and then looked back up at me.

‘Fine’ she said backing down and walking back to Jacob who had a really messed up looked on his face. I walked from in front of Bella but as soon as I did Jacob waked swiftly up to her and started yelling.

“Don’t ever come here again, and this is me telling you this time, not Martricia or Stacey, or Sam, Me. And if you ever come here again, I’ll treat you just like you were a leech!” he said to her.

She backed up slowly and got back into her car. Jacob watched as she disappeared into the darkness and then he looked at me. I had sympathy in my eyes for him, because I knew that was hard for him to say. Stacey changed and went to get some clothes for her and I.

(yes I have clothes stashed every where now) she brought me out some clothes and I went into the woods to change after I slipped on my shoes, I felt really…awkward. I felt like a presence was near but I couldn’t smell it or see it. “Okay Martricia don’t go out of your mind.” I mumbled to myself.

I held my necklace close like I always did and started to walk back to Jacob’s house, I wasn’t that deep in the woods but, I was far. I heard a whisper and turned around quickly. “Look who ever it is, Paul, or Quil this isn’t fucking funny okay I’m already on edge.” I turned back around and was scared half to death by a man with dark green eyes and a weird too happy smile on his face (the kind of smile clowns have when they really over doing it)

“Aw, you are just as beautiful as your mother was.” I wasn’t the type of girl to just stand in front of the weird guy until they pulled out a knife or something and killed me, I cut the to chase and run. I started to sprint the other way to try and reach Sam’s house but I could still hear the man keeping up with me. Who was he? What did he want? Why was he after me?

All these questions were coming in my head and I finally saw Sam’s house coming into view. Leah, Paul, Seth, and Quil were standing there. “GUYS HELP M—” I tried to yelled but my words were stopped by the guys hand over my mouth. I tried to get away but he was stronger than me. How could he be stronger than me? “Oh quiet down, they won’t be able to save you.” He said.

My eyes grew big in the darkness as we were no longer in the woods and I was sitting on a couch in some one’s house. It smelled familiar, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. I got up and looked quickly for some type of way out of this shit. I was not a damsel in distress and I wasn’t picking today to fucking become one.

“There is no way back to your friends Laniera.” I heard a woman say calling me by my middle name. There were only two people that ever called me by my middle name, and one of them was dead. I turned around to see a face I didn’t want to. “You! You brought me here! What the hell do you want?!” I said harshly to her.

I didn’t want to see her again and her scent was about to drive me crazy and I couldn’t stand it right now. “Oh, Laniera. Do you not have any thing nice to say to your dear great grandmother?” She said giving me an unwanted smile.