New discoveries

I ate quietly while Seth stared at me. I looked up at him and smiled." So Martricia, I think you'll love Forks high." said Sam out of the blue."Wait she won't going to school on the reservation?" asked Jacob."Sorry i think she won't like that."Sam, yes I would. Besides I can't take that disgusting smell." " Wait what" " I was running and I saw Edward Cullen." he sighed" Just be careful Martricia just because they say they're different I still don't trust them." i sat there for a minute and finished my food. “Thanks Emily." I said and she smiled and I cleaned up for her and went to my room.

I had the absolute weirdest dream there was some one next to me with cold arms. His eyes were topaz just like Edward's."You belong with me" he whispered in my ear. I flinched as his cold breath touched my ear."No I belong with Seth" he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his ice cold chest. “you are mines forever." he kissed me all the way done to my neck. A sharp pain came through my whole body.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up with a cold sweat." Martricia what's wrong?" Sam said touching my forehead. Nothing it was just a bad dream." I said as I sat up to get dress."Okay." he said walking out closing my door. I pulled out a skirt and a purple shirt that said don't call me I’ll text you. I pulled put my black converses and walked down stairs."Morning Tricia"(Jacob’s nick name for Martricia)'hi Jake what's up." I said rustling his cropped hair." Hey where's everybody else?" I said looking at the plate of food, and no one diving for it.

"The rest of the guys are out patrolling and Emily went to the store she said she would be back later on." I smiled and picked up a chocolate chip muffin." Soooo, I guess you're my sitter. “He looked at me with a grin."Yeah I guess I’m stuck with you kid." I jumped up pulling him to his feet."Where are we going?" he asked me while I began running towards the beach."CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!"I yelled back as I saw him coming full speed towards me. I picked up my pace and saw the beach. I ran until I found a spot to hide behind."TRICIA!" I heard him call. I covered my mouth so he wouldn't hear me breathing.

I closed my eyes and felt a hot arm pulling me from my hiding space."PUT ME DOWN!" I said as I looked and seen that it was Seth not Jacob. I turned to see Jacob waving me goodbye."YOU BOTH ARE SO GONNA PAY FOR THIS." I said to Seth as he slowed down. I slid out of his arms and looked into his eyes. I knew I was too young to under stand but I started feeling the same way. "Do you mind taking a walk with me?" "Sure." I said as I grabbed his hand and walked towards a cliff. We sat on the edge." Martricia, I know you only been here for a couple of days, but I know how I feel and I'm hoping you feel the same way. Martricia I love you."

I looked at his face, the emotion that was with in his eyes almost made me cry." Seth i-" We were cut off by a sound coming from the woods behind us. I knew it was trouble when that foul smell hit me. Seth stood up in front of me and growled at the vampire that appears right in front of us."Leave." he told him before he started to shake."Oh I’m not here for you dog. I merely just stopped for a snack." he grinned looking at me.

I swear I thought Seth was going to explode."Run."He whispered to me and I was about to but another one came out of no where. My only way out was jumping over the cliff. I wasn't that good of a swimmer but I could if the occasion called for and this was one of them."Seth I love." I said as I pulled him to me and kissed hemi ran and jumped of the cliff hoping Jacob would see me fall. I landed in the water and quickly swam to shore before I saw some thing else drop in after me. It was that other vamp. I moved as fast as I could to try to get to shore before he got to me." JAKE!" I yelled before I felt something pull me in again. I could see his red eyes as he grinned at me. I felt someone pull me out and drag me to shore." Jacob she's not breathing ...." was the last words I heard.

I could hear a beeping sound when I came to. “Seth calm down man, she's gonna make it." I heard a girl say."No this is my fault I should have protected her better." I heard Seth say. I opened my eyes to see a needle in my arms.UGH! I hate needles. I yanked them out and the machine went dead." Oh my god." Seth fell to the ground holding his face in his hands.