Chapter 18*

We found ourselves in the edge of his bed, his mother giving us a dirty look like usual when we passed by her bedroom. He straddle me as he gently pushed me further in the bed.

"This shouldn't be awkward"Marcel said as he kissed my lips asking for an entrance that I accepted.
He kissed down my neck and I pushed him giving us enough room to stare at one another.

"Are you like experienced or something?"

"Nope just as clueless as you are" He said as he begging to kiss my lips we made out touching each other everywhere. My hands roam around his pants feeling his huge bulge underneath my hand.

"Gosh f.ck" Marcel mutter undressing himself quickly I did the same and quickly enough we where both naked starring at each other.

Walking to his drawer Marcel opened up a box of condoms and handed it to me. I brought an eyebrow up questioning him he nodded in reassurance. I ripped the condom open with my teeth and rolled on on his thick big erectio.n his whole body twitched as I touched down there. I laid back on the bed, once again him being on top of me. He spread my legs as far as they would go his tip touching my entrance.

"Basically I guess, we'll I don't know. Maybe it will hurt a-" I cut off Marcel by pushing him closer curling my legs around his waist. We both gasped as he entered me. He let out a small moan.

"Marcel your suppose to thrust" I laughed. He nodded and continued to thrust very slowly. It hurt like hell but it seemed like Marcel knew exactly what he was doing which made it more pleasurable.

"Fasterrr Marc" I moaned into his ears he shook his head in desperation. He grabbed the headboard and continued going faster trickling sweat down his face.

"This.....mmmm" Marcel hummed in my ear. I was filled with so much pleasure my stomach felt weird and I guess Marcel felt it too.

"Let it go babe" I said as he opened his mouth and gave me a kiss on my left breast.

I quickly cam.e Marcel thrusted a couple times before completely laying on top me and released inside of me seconds later. We both released throaty groans as we fisted the sheets.

"I love you (y/n) I can't wait to do this more often when we're married or something " He sleepily said as we both drifted of to sleep completely naked but we where comfortable together.
*****

A/n since everyone hates me and my story this story is going to end in a couple chapters or so, thank you for the ones that stayed reading this crappy story ily. The reason why it wasn't so good was bc I just made up everything on the spot characters, plot crap like that.

Well hope you liked it AND SORRY IF THERE'S ANY MISTAKE BC YOU FGTS SEEM TO CATCH ON TO THAT BETTER THAN YOUR DAMN SCHOOL WORK lol -,-