Chapter 6

OMG I AM FINALLY GOING TO UPLOAD, I'm sorry if I haven't I've had a tuff week...

Hope you guys understand ;D DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE LOVELYS

*******BACK TO YOUR POINT OF VIEW**************

I woke up with a killer headache. Maybe having parties wasn't my thing.

Nope definitely not.

I groaned as I remember last night. Harry, the boys and specially Marcel.

Marcel.

I threw my head back and hit my head on the bed frame.

"OW!" I yelled. I heard running from outside my room. Did people forget this was a party, not a sleepover.

"Are you okay?!" J screamed (Short for Jacky). She was wrapped around a sheet, who on earth had she slept with?! As I was about to ask Liam showed up in only his boxers. I quickly looked away.

" I'm Okay just hit myself"' I laughed.

"Okay, well me and Liam are planning to go to iHop or something you want to come?" I taught about it for a second then I remembered Marcel.

"No I really need to fix something." She came to my side and sat down next to me.

"IS everything alright" She looked concerned, and sad. I glanced up at Liam and he was giving me a death glare.

"Umm N-oo" I stuttered, " Its not that important." I said.

" You sure?" She asked again, I nodded as she stood up and left me alone. Never in a million years have I felt so alone....

********************* 

*****************************************

* MARCEL'S POINT OF VIEW ( STARTING FROM LAST NIGHT)*

I hated Liam so much why couldn't he leave me alone for once in his life.

He grabbed my arm and forcefully dragged me up the stairs. I tried everything in my power to get out of his tight grip, but once again it was completely useless.

He opened the door, which I'm guessing was (Y/N). What could I expect from this? Liam shouted a couple things that I couldn't understand as I shockingly looked at (Y/N) and Harry on the bed. She was laughing.

Why would she be laughing, she likes Harry and was about to sleep with him.

I couldn't bare to see anymore, I ran.

I ran as fast as my non athletic legs could  take me. I threw my glasses breaking as they fell. As hard as I tried holding my tears in, but epically failed. The New Mexico weather didn't fail to remind me of how useless I was as it started pouring.

I took of my shoes and threw the on the ground, I was done, I couldn't live. No one will ever  love me.

Of course I ended up in front of my house, I cried a little harder, realizing I have no friends to go to and my only place is home. I opened the door and slammed it harshly.

"Honey I need you to do my math for some Mortgage issues I 'am having" My mother said while speaking on the phone.

"Mom, not really in the mood" I said a bit teary, she gave me a dirty look and rolled her eyes. Seriously mom?