Chapter 16

"I picked your outfit honey" Max said throwing a couple of pieces of clothes.

"God damn!" I said lifting them up to inspect them closer.

"My butt is going to be hanging out of this skirt" I said dropping it down to my lap.

"Babe," Max paused ",that's the point" he said while looking into my close for some strange reason he had taken a lot of interest in.

"I truly am tired " I jumped on the bed.

"Nope, you re helping me break a record"

"What record?" I said a bit confused.

"The Up record from their new song story of my life, you no you heard the song a bit ago" He said pulling out his lap top from his white back pack. I shrugged as he crawled in bed with me and proceeded in opening 20 tabs. I was still quite confuse on what he was trying to do.

***********************Next Morning****************************

All eyes on me, everyone, they couldnt keep their eyes off of me. Girls, boys teachers, and even that creepy janitor. But i still remebered to keep my head high, it feels like Max is right here telling me to not look down. A lot of girls have threre eyes wide opened but they dont say anything they just turn around and pretend like they didnt see me. I wouldn't blame them I look like a girl from central. The skirt was at a point where if I bent over you would see everything and being Max he didnt let me wear shorts under the skirt. The super tight corset he made me wear was killing my circulation I could barely suck in some air. Oh and lets not forget my heels. After convincing Max that I wasnt going to wear the 9 inch stilletos he let me put on some smaller ones. I was about to walk into english when someone grabbed my wrist a bit to roughly.

"Jesus (y/n) what are you wearing" Marcel half yelled and half whispered at me.

"Do you like?" His cheeks flushed.

"No, i mean yes, wait" He said taking of his coat.

"You need this," He said trying to put it around me. The memories from yesterday still fresh in my head.

"Aren't you afraid to be seen by the school slut?" I yelled a little to loudly.

"Look I know that for a fact that you aren't a slut, so stop saying that please." Marcel said wrapping the sweater around my waist.

"You no what Marcel, maybe I am, and another thing I was never one of those mean girls that treated you like crap like half the school population had. So tell me why are you treating me like I did" I say finally letting it all out. The second bell rang meaning we were already ten minutes late to english.

"You didn't want to fix things" He mumbled.

"Seriously? That's it Marcel! CAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO FIX ANYTHING?" He was about to speak up but I started talking once again.

"Don't stop me but here it goes your brother Harry photo shopped pictures of me half naked, I couldn't handle him threatening to put the on websites that every one can see: teachers, students and specially my parents. There was just no way he was going to do that. So he said if he didn't want hum to send them that I would have to stay with him. And when I saw you that morning with Carrie.'' He didn't correct me like he usually did.

"It broke my heart to see you and her in the same bed, but then something hit me too, you not over Cassie. Now that I think about it you really aren't."

"Yes I am" He said boldly.

"No you're not I see the way you look at her sometimes Marcel" I said tapping my foot on the tile floor.

"Well don't you see the way I look at you either?" He says in a calmer voice. I gulped not really knowing what he meant.

"Exactly, Cassie she was just my summer love a couple years ago, its over now." He said bending over a bit to grab my hands.

"I'm sorry but I just cant believe it. You talk to her all the time and kiss herb all the time." I say pulling my hands out of his reach.

His face was pure hurt.

"Fine" He says.

"Fine" I say back heading for the door, I new we weren't going to make up anytime soon.

"Let me take you somewhere"

"What?'" I say a little bit taken back.

"Let me take you out tonight. Just me and you. You and me. Just like the old times."

"I.."

"Don't say no, how are we ever going to fix this relationship if we're never going to do anything?" Marcel said scooting closer towards me. Oh my, was this really happening? Will we actually ever be ok?

"Fine" I say wrapping my fingers around his hands that was already wrapped around mine.

"Now lets head to class, we got stuff to learn" Marcel said in a high pitch voice.

"Wow I haven't even noticed how deep your voice has gotten" I said looking up at him. He let go of my hand as we entered the classroom. I got a couple stares but honestly I didn't care.

"Marcel baby, sit here and not with that slut" Cassie said popping her gum. Marcel looked up at her and took a seat besides me. Cassie didn't say anything the rest of the period.

I now whatever me and her have. Its not over, not even close..

*********************

Sorry if this chapter sucked and if there is any mistakes which i think are a lot sorry :(

Well hope you liked it follow me on twitter so we can talk and fan girl cause tbh i need fangirling buddies @Jasso_Malik

OH AND I THINK WE BROKE THE RECORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR SOML SO HAPPY CAUSE I ACTUALLY STAYED AND AND REFRESHED THE WHOLE DAY.

OK COMMENT**************** VOTE *************************AND READ ON MY LOVELY