Chapter 3

You guys need to be patient with me heheheh, Yes there will be sex

But I want there to be a plot/story to it so please don't be mean about it and comment ''THEY NEED TO FUCK ALREADY" ahhahaaah

Love you all I will try to make this long...........   

*************

************************************

*****************************************************************

*****************************************************************************************

Dearly beloved ,

If this love only exists in my dreams  

Don't wake me up,

To much light in this window,

Don't wake me up-

I  rubbed my eyes.

''(Y/N) are you awake?" My mom walked in my room, I probably haven't talked about them because well, they're never home, and not because they're working, because that would be complete lie. Actually they have never worked a day in their life, since both were born with a silver spoon I their mouths.

"No mom, Im pretending to be dead" I said in a serious tone, in seconds I was in a fit of laughter.

"Don't get smart with me young lady" She said with a serious tone too.

"Anyways (Y/N) Your Dad and I will be leaving in a cruise for a bit"

"How long is a bit Mother?" I said impatiently, looking at my clock which read: 6:56 which meant 20 minutes until school started.

At least it was Friday.

And that meant,  Marcel was going to make up for yesterday..... Whatever that mean.

"Earth to (Y/N)....!" My mother ferociously waved her hand in front of my face. 

"Yes mom I'm listening" I mumbled, getting up from my comfortable position upon my precious bed.

" So you heard the part where you're allowed to have a party?''

"Wait what?'' I said stiffening up a bit, she must be in a really good mood. cause when I usually ask for big things like this she either gets mad or says no.

"No... But thanks" I said trying not to act excited.

"Well it seems like you only have 10 minutes to get ready" She quickly gave me a kiss and a super tight hug.

"Love you honey."

"Love you to Mom" I yelled back.

I quickly grabbed whatever I could find, I ended up with a British flag tank top, and black and white leggings. Whatever, its not like I care what people think.....

****************

******************************

*************************************************

**************************************************************************

My stomach was grumbling like crazy, just 30 more minutes then lunch time

30 long minutes then I can devour my pizza, I nearly started drooling.

"Look (Y/N) is having an orgasm" Jay loudly whispered, the entire class stared at me laughing. Fuck. Can people be more stupid.

After 5 minutes of our teacher trying to calm down the class from laughter, they finally stopped laughing  and continued class.

Two minutes.

I have never been this excited...!

*RING RING* I sprinted down the hallway Shouting

"PARTY AT MY HOUSE BRING YOUR OWN UTILITIES !" I laughed, I didn't pay attention as I ran in to someone very muscular. My hands were on their chest, just pray to God it wasn't a girl.

"Like what you feel" The British voice spoke to me. Marcel?

I looked up and stepped back.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention where I was going" I said.

"Its okay Luv, so I heard you're having a party,  am I invited?" Luv, that's weird I have never heard Marcel speak like this. I squished my face, thinking. His reaction was a loud laughter, everyone was starring at me. And trust me I'm not the one to seek attention.

"Whatever" I said heading over to Jacky who was talking to a very handsome Jock. He warmly smiled at me, I returned the smile back.

"Bye, and don't forget (Y/N)"s party" She winked up at him as he turned around to talk to some of his buddies.

" Why on hell is Marcel wearing a long sleeve T-Shirt its like 100 degrees outside" Jacky said while pretending to melt.

" I really don't know but something has changed  in him."

We both shrugged and walked towards the cafeteria.

Before I grabbed my pizza I stood on top of one of the lunch tables and screamed

"PARTY AT MY HOUSE, I HAVE A POOL SOOOOOOOO LETS GET WET'' I quickly got off before a teacher comes in and sends me to detention. Every one cheered even the janitor, awkward...

***************

***********************************

***********************************************************

*************************************************************************************************

******************************************************************************************************************

HOLY CRAP SORRY IF THE WHOLE  IS CONFUSING ITS PROBABLY JUST ME BECAUSE IVE BEEN STARING AT THE SCREEN TO LONG

WELL DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE...<3

AND SORRY IF THE CHAPTER  ISNT LONG ATLEATS I UPDATED TWICE, LOVE YOU ALL ;)