Chapter 4

I decided to write cause I'm very excited (BSE).

Like who isn't............????????????????????????????????????

Follow me in twitter ?

Jasso_Malik I follow back cause im cool like that.

**************

***********************************

*****************************************************************

**********************************************************************************************************

"What if no one shows up" I said as I glanced at the clock it read 9.

"Chill" Jacky said opening a package of glow sticks, cracking them and half and throwing them in the pool. Everything was set the food took up 3 tables, The music was loud. The bell suddenly rung. I jumped  ten feet,

I was facing Jacky as the other door opened "Heyyyy! I said yelling a bit loudly.

"Well hello there" Marcel smirked at me.

"Aren't you a bit hot" I said looking him up and down.

"Why yes am I, A bit hot, actual very hot." He smirked. Eh something about this didn't make any sense. But I miss old Marcel.

" So can I come in?" I opened the door a bit wider Marcel walked in with a few of his friends, they looked much older, and were very cute, no doubt that.

"Hi am Niall" I boy with blonde hair spoke up, he wore an American flag tank top, he had the most amazing blue eyes I have ever seen.

"Hello I'm (Y/N) and you guys are?" I asked the guys who were behind Marcel.

"Hello I 'am Liam, you don't happen to have spoons? Gez, why am I such a dork sorry for the silly question, Oh no, excuse me while I Make a fool out of myself"' He laughed, Gahh he was so cute Jacky get eye balling him, if looks could undress this boy would be Naked!

"Hello I am Zayn, like the house" Zayn said, he was very attractive he kept checking his phone every couple minutes.

"I am Louis and you're not quite matching" He smirked, pointing down at my clothes, sassy are we not?

The bell rang again, by the time I knew it my house was crowded and blasting music, it smelled of sweat and liquor.

"Nice party!"

"Party of the school year"

"Where's Bobby?"

"Marcel is looking for you"

The last question jumped out at me, why would he be looking for me, just a second ago he was practically  having sex with Cassie, it really didn't matter either way, I am not in love with this Marcel.

I walked up stairs to my room, it was a struggle since couples were making out on the stairs. I opened the door to my room.

"Get out." I said as I opened the door and pointed outside of it. Jay stood up and got out before she left she looked up at marcel and did the "call me" hand thing.

What were we in fourth grade?

Marcel looked up at me, and wiped his mouth with the bottom of his sleeve.

"When I said get out, I Meant you too" I said.

"Awww you know you want this" he said sprawling on my bed. He got off and came to my side his face inches away from mine, should I kiss him or....

What the hell...? Why am I thinking this.

Well to late his lips harshly crash on mine, I could tell he was drunk by the taste of his mouth. I pushed away but he only brought me close , I could feel his bulge growing bigger by the second, this is what I wanted right....?

"I want you....so bad" Marcel said, His hands traveled up my shirt. He took of his shirt.

He had a whole bunch of tattoos this was something new...

New, now that's a taught.

"When did you get all of these?'' I asked.

"Doesn't matter"

"Yes it does"

"No it fucking doesn't"  His voice got  a little louder, well fuck.

"Well you're not getting this" I said walking off.

He grabbed my arm and threw me on the bed.

''Yes am I" He said, letting out a  deep growl in his throat

He got on top me, and started kissing me, forcefully. The door opened slowly revealing......

********************

************************************************

*************************************************************************************

***************************************************************************************************************

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WHO COULD IT BE...? THE FIRST PERSON TO COMMENT THE CORRECT ANSWER WILL GET THE NEXT CHAPTER DEDICATED TO THEM. ;D

THATS STILL COOL RIGHT, I TRIED MAKIG THIS CHAPTER EXITING SO SORRY IF IT WASNT ;9

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND *************VOTE**************** LOVE YOU ALL

MESSAGE ME FOR IDEAS. ;D