Chapter 9

Finally I updated so..... Sorry if its bad cause I am writing this on top my head.. (WARNING MIGHT BE BORING, FILLER CHAPTER HATE IS NOT WELCOME)

************

****************************

"Hey" I awkwardly said on the end of the phone.

"Hey (Y/N)?"

"Sorry Niall I shouldn't of called my mistake" I was about to hang up the phone but I heard Niall say something.

"Hey, you sound kind of stressed slash freaked out do you want to maybe go see a movie"

"Yeah sounds great I'll meet you at the mall then" I said and quickly hung up the phone before I said something stupid...

Niall and me met up and decided on watching World War Z, I kept my phone on incase Marcel decided to call, but of course he didn't. It made me sad because he didn't even text me.

*Next Day Of School*

I walked into Mr. Browns class and saw Cassie and Marcel sitting next to each other and talking to each other in a matter I didn't like.

Class started in a minute so I guess I had time to pull Marcel out of class and  talk to him in private. I yanked him all the way to the door in till we were actually outside.

"Marcel, I really want to now what's going on so please tell me?"

"Are you jealous?"

"No I'm not, I'm just mad that you're completely ignoring me for Carrie"

"Its Cassie, and were just old friends that met in band cap a couple of summers ago" He dazed of so I snapped my fingers in front of his face.

"Earth to Marcel" I said a couple of times.

"Sorry its just I don't know what to say, she's just a friend, I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too..." I mumbled unsure if what he meant was even true...

"You sound unsure" He said a little irritated.

"I don't know if you haven't noticed but you have been a complete jerk to me and have been ignoring me for Carrie"

"Its Cassie"

"I don't care, its just uncool its seems that you treat her better then me and maybe that is jealousy, its just not fair its lame.."

"(Y/N) I didn't know you felt that way" Marcel said looking down and then meeting my eyes.

"You're not wearing you're glasses and you don't dress the same" I said looking him up and down.

"Cassie said it looks good on me." He said rolling his eyes.

"Are you going to do whatever Cassie tells you to do?" I said leaning against a locker we probably have been talking for fifteen minutes, its weird that know one has looked for us or anything.

"No"

"Ok well now this is settled how about a cup of coffee after school or something" Marcels face scrunched it I had a feeling he had plans with someone else and I'm pretty sure I wasn't very fond of them, get my drift?

"Sounds great I'll meet you at starbucks afterschool then." He leaned down and kissed me gently, oh how I missed his touch.

His lips.

Just everything!

"Ok'' We headed in to class the teacher didn't ask questions and Cassie just me a death glare.

My phone vibrated as I sat down.

From: Harry.

To: Me

Did you have to make up? Big Mistake Babe.

I looked up and saw that Cassie was looking at me, my gut told me Harry and her new each other..

******************

*****************************

*************************************

Okay so sorry if this chapter is short and it sucks, but I have been struggling with stuff so excuse me, at least I wrote right?

Comment what you think is going to happen?