Chapter 7:

Once I got into Chris's bathroom, I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth.

Who would have thought you could have this much drama with two boys and just one girl.

Okay, so I have my bipolar moments, not my fault I got kidnapped.

I heard a knock at the door, and opened it, peaking out too see who it was, it was my one and only.. Kidnapper! Yay..

I pushed the door closed and leaned my ear against it, to see if he says anything or leaves the room, hopefully the second one.

All of a sudden the door slams open and I'm pinned against the wall.

"Ow, son of a.. Nutcracker! Gosh Chris, I said I like pancakes, never once did I say I wanted to be one!"

He stepped in and looked behind the door. He looks at me momentarily, then drops to the floor in a fit of laughter. Wouldn't be the first time he's laughed at me.

"Lex, I have to say, the look on your face is priceless and I'd pay to see it again, of course I don't like pancakes enough to do it again." He continued to roll around on the floor and laugh hysterically at me.

Fine, it takes two to tango, I'm not dancing, but you get the drift.

I ran out of the room, grabbed some left over pancakes from the counter, and found the nearest writing utensil. I quickly engraved a sad face in the pancake, I ran back up stairs with the pancake and left it in front of the bathroom door, so when he stopped laughing he would step out of the bathroom, then see a pancake.

If you don't get why I'm drawing faces on food then it's because..

I like pancakes.. Yeah, this is awkward.

Before I could leave the room Chris was already at the bathroom doorway.

"You're crazy," he laughed.

"But I'm crazy for you," Chris continued.

"And your corny, I would give you a bowl of corn, but I already wasted my pancake on you."

"Yeah, I'm not really understanding the whole pancake situation. Is it because you got squeezed behind the door?" Chris laughed once more.

"Um? Sure?" I replied.

Dean walked in the room, he looked at me, then Chris, and then at the pancake.

"Do I want to know?" Dean questioned himself. "For the sake of my sanity, no I don't want to know." He walked back downstairs, mumbling.

Chris looked at me, and smiled.

I smiled back, then before he could do anything, I ran towards the door.

This was supposed to be a romantic scene where he chases me around the house and in the end we start making out and hugging.

I of course, stubbed my toe.

"Was that supposed to happen, or?" He raised an eyebrow.

I didn't say anything for about 45 seconds. Why you ask? Well because when you stub your toe, their is never ever, an immediate reaction.

"Holy ship, son of beach, holy mother of pearl! Ow, ow, ow!"

"Something tells me this wasn't supposed to happen..," Chris looked at me with a curious expression.

He suddenly walked over to me. Kissed me on the cheek, then asked, "feel better now?"

"I would if you kissed me one more time." I chuckled.

"Hah, or nah." He began walking out of the room.

"Chris?"

"Chris?"

"Chris? Nobody says 'or nah.'"

"Are you mad?" He replied casually.

"Yeah, but I won't be 'tryna date' if you keep this up! I hate when people say that!"

He walked back in the room and kissed me on the cheek again.

"Love you," he grinned, "now c'mon downstairs, we'll watch a t.v. show of your choice."

"How romantic," I joked.

He lifted me off the floor, bridal style, then carried me down the stairs and sat me next to him on the couch.

He handed me the remote, as Dean walked in and sat down on a separate couch near us.

I left it on the channel it was previously on, assuming that must mean someone was interested in this show.

I snuggled up to Chris, resting my head on his lap. He maneuvered a few strands of hair out of my eyes, and relaxed into the couch.

It wasn't long before I fell asleep, finally I had a good nights rest ahead.