Chapter 1:

"Bang!" My door slams shut. My kidnapper runs over to his side of the car, whipping open his door and starting up the vehicle.

I frantically try and open the door but it's locked. I'm scared for dear life, worried as to what he's going to do to me. We both look over at each other, my eyes blur when tears start to form.

The guilt is obviously starting to take over him. He looks down briefly, like he might just let me go. Too good to be true, my life summed up into one sentence.

A thought of excitement pops up into my head. Could I really be let go already? 

Once again he focuses on driving and begins to drive away. Then he says, "you might be with me for a while so I guess I should tell you my name.." "My names Christopher, but you can call me Chris."

Hesitantly, I start to say my name until I realize that I still have the rag tied around my mouth. I'm quite sure the only thing he heard was mumbles.

Chris chuckles, slowing down, then unties the rag.

Letting out a sigh of air, I hurriedly and shyly say, "I'm Alexa..." No harm in telling him my first name, right?

This huge grin covers his face as he replies. "Nice to hear you talk, I'm really sorry about this. I suppose I should explain why your'e here. Well.. I'll wait 'till later."

For a moment it becomes silent. I figure he's waiting for a response but I say nothing.

"Hmm, well I know your kinda timid and all.. but maybe since you are going to be with me for quite a bit you should talk to me," Christopher says hesitantly.

Letting out a nervous breath I say, "sorry I can't help it. Yet you should know that you kind of just kidnapped me so I have every right to be shy and scared."

He sighs, "I know Alexa, its just, I think you're really cute." Chris blushes and I can't help but smile, this isn't okay. 

Someone as perfect as him likes a nerdy girl like me?!

When I say he's perfect, I meant it! Not a flaw to be found. His dark brown hair perfectly swept across his forehead. He had the most beautiful brown eyes and he looked like he worked out a lot. A six-pack slightly visible through his tight black shirt. Nothing bad about him. Well just ignore the whole kidnapping part.. I need to go to a mental institution, like now.

"Oh my gosh do you really like me? Why would a guy like you have feelings for a geeky girl like me? I mean-" I stopped realizing I was embarrassing myself completely. "-oh that's cool." I then spoke trying not to blush... again.

A smirk appeared on his face, "awe, I can tell I'm not the only one that has a slight crush." Why must guys have such arrogant personalities?

I looked down at my feet then started fidgeting with my hands. "Um, so where are we going? It's taking a really long time."

"Lex, we're going to my house, by the way it has only been a couple minutes and yes, we are almost there." He glances at me, I can tell he knows I'm feeling awkward. However, I'm handling this kind of situation a little too well.

"Oh.. okay," I spat out. I think I am starting to feel more comfortable around my kidnapper. Not smart, Alexa. Someone sign me up for the institute!

The car comes to a stop after what feels like an eternity. He opens his door then gets out and shuts it. I open my door and partially stumble to the ground before he runs over and catches me. Had we not been in this circumstance, I'd say that could've been a cliche romance scene.

We lock eyes, I then realize our faces are very close in proximity and get out of his firm yet some what loose grip. I got my balance and stood up as he delicately grabbed my wrist so I couldn't run.