Chapter 2:

"Alexa?! Lex wake up babe. C'mon get up you've been passed out for hours," a familiar voice shouted.

I slightly opened my eyes.

"Lex thank the heavens, you're okay!" He said joyfully. "You passed out because you got scared..."

It wasn't until then that I realized how mad I should be at him right now.

"You jerk! Get away from me now, I never want to see you again." I said with frustration.

"Alexa, c'mon can you just get over it. Shouldn't you be happy to be with me I mean I thought you 'love me'." He smirked.

I stood up then walked to the door, "yeah I thought so too, until I found out I was kidnapped because you're a stupid, ignorant, annoying, stubborn, jerk!" I put my hand on my hip then impatiently tapped my foot on the ground, waiting for his response.

"Could I at least be called a charming jerk?" He smiled delightfully.

"No. I don't tell lies and if I said that I would be named Chris... Whatever your last name is...!" Oh someone call the ambulance because this boy just got burned, I thought to myself, as I let out an almost silent giggle.

He walked over to me, "I would like you to tell me how I lied?!" His face turned red and it wasn't since he was happy..

I stepped back, "you told me you love me and there is no way in hell that that is anywhere near true! Obviously you don't understand how to get girls, the right way." I began to leave the room when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. For a second I could of sworn he looked sad then his facial expression changed to annoyed. Very annoyed.

"You don't ever walk away from me, got it?!" I let out a slight whimper, "if you do I'll make sure it doesn't happen again!" His tone was so frightening I almost wanted to cry.

I nodded as Chris carried me over to the bed then gently laid me down and he walked over to the door and closed it. But he didn't leave, he just stood leaning against it.

I sat up a tiny bit, looking at him with a questioning expression. I was scared about what was possibly going to happen.

A few minutes of awkward silence later, he reached into his pocket. My heart skipped a beat when he pulled out a pair of handcuffs. I quickly jumped off the bed and attempted to slide under the bed. Like a horror movie he grabbed me by the ankle and pulled me out. He picked me up and I tried to struggle free yet of course it didn't work.

He smirked again as he sat me on the bed then held my arm and attached one end of the cuffs to my wrist. There was no use in trying to escape since he's strong and I'm so..not. He then hooked the other end to the bed.

"This is what happens when you disrespect me." He grinned evilly.

"You're such a.. Bitch! Yeah I said it what are you going to do about it now? Huh?" I teased.

His voice was serious as he said, "call me that one more time!" He smirked again.

I looked at him and stared him directly in the eyes. "B-I-T-C-H, bitch!" I said mockingly.

"Haha, bitches do what bitches are told!" He laughed and then gradually regained his composure, letting out one last chuckle before staring at me.

"What? No smart come backs?," he asked hesitantly.

"Lex?" Chris said, I just stared.

He sighed. "Okay so the silent treatment. Alexa you have one chance to speak before I force you to. Trust me, you will give in."
I shivered wondering what he would do but still said not one word.