Chapter 3:

I honestly think I just made the most life threatening decision so far. I threw baby food at someone who could easily do whatever he wanted to me. Better come up with an escape plan, but there is currently only a window for an exit unless I run out of the bathroom and attenpt to outrun both boys. Yeah right, that would never happen.

At this point I have better chances of squeezing my fat butt through the window.

Once I heard stomping begin up the steps I immediately opened the window as quickly as I could. I was almost through when I not only noticed that I was on the second story of the house, but that my butt was jammed. I knew I should of went on that stupid diet. Thanks so much to the donuts and bacon that invade my kitchen. This moment is dedicated to you.

The door slammed open and I was casually laying in the window.

"What are you doing Lex?" Dean laughed. I was kind of nervous about Chris not saying anything until I heard him break out into a fit of laughter. Both boys were laughing in unison at me. I was starting to get too agitated so I replied to Dean's question with a sarcastic answer. Honestly, I was pretty happy that Chris hasn't killed me...yet.

"Oh you know, I'm just chilling. The view is great from here and I absolutely love getting stuck in windows."

Eventually Chris and Dean stopped laughing like little girls and got a hold of themselves.

"Actually, Lex I really like the view as well." Chris said in all seriousness but I knew he had a grin on his face even though I obviously couldn't see him. I should of known that pervert would be checking me out.

"Knock it off you jerk, closest you will ever be to this butt." I heard him take a step closer.

He laughed once again. "Oh really? I think I just proved you wrong."

"Yeah, yeah whatever you say. Can you help me out now."

He sighed. "I liked it better when you didn't talk as much."

"Well maybe I liked it better in my own house. Don't go complaining to me when I didn't choose to be here and I would certainly much rather be in the comfort of my own home." This boy had nerves to talk to me like that when he's the reason I'm here in the first place.

"So that's your answer?" He questioned. I completely forgot about his question.. Would I stay with him?

"Well, I- Well yes, But I, erm..no that's not." He perked up a little bit by hearing that and Dean had a smile on his face. I guess they both really wanted me to stay. I continued, "I'm sorry Chris, I had no intentions of saying that. I was just annoyed and this window seems like it is getting tighter." I said laughing at myself. I probably looked really stupid. In fact, I know I looked beyond stupid.

"Hmm, before I help you out do you really mean you would stay?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, now help me out before I change my mind."

"Or, we could just leave you here.." Dean trailed off.

"Ugh, please!" These boys are really going to get on my nerves. Although I could get used to this.

They both went towards me and started pulling me out, which really hurt.

When they finally pulled me out of the window, I as well as Dean, fell on the floor. Only problem was, when I opened my eyes I was laying on Dean, face to face. This is about to get really awkward.

Unfortunately, it wasn't long before a jealous Chris ripped me off of Dean in fury. What a shame, everyone was finally happy again and now there's about to be World War 3... Over me!

-;-

Alexa, how dare you go that far just to make me jealous! You practically just meet the guy and your already, literally all over him!"

"I.." he cut me off.

"You're lucky I like you or I would have.." he began.

I was getting furious.

"You would have what Christopher? Huh? Are you that jealous that you even know that was an accident and yet you insist on yelling at me? How dare you blame me for such a thing." I screamed. Who does that boy think he is?!

"I'm sorry, I just.."

"You just have to be so stubborn! Fine Chris if you want me to be that type of girl, oh you best believe I will be or you got another thing coming!" I turned to see Dean standing there with his mouth wide open in shock. I honestly completely forgot he was still here.

When I turned back around Chris was tilting his head like dogs do when they're confused. I guess he was still trying figure out what I meant. I must admit, he did look extremely cute, but it's time to get revenge.

I smirked then walked towards Dean, who was also confused about my plan. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, causing Chris to have a look as if someone was about to die. This is about to have as much drama as MTV.

Before I could do anything else, I was being lifted up into the air as I struggled to place my feet on the ground. When I looked around I saw Dean glancing at me, unsure of what to do. Chris carried me out of the bathroom and ran into what I believe was his room. He placed me on the bed and I was horrified to say the least.

Dean swiftly entered the room, this made me feel a little more comforted.

It was silent for a moment until I realized that Chris had went into the closet and came back with..

"Oh Chris please, not the hand cuffs again, I didn't do anything wrong. I was just showing you that if you're going to accuse me of being that type of person, then I will be that person." I sighed knowing nothing I said would cause him to change his mind.

Once again, he took my wrist putting one cuff on, then attaching the other to the bed.

Chris smiled, "this is what happens when you try and defeat me in my own house; I don't care what the excuse is. Now, you will stay here until I decide to let you go."

He left the room without giving me a chance to speak, forcing Dean to leave with him, and closing the door on the way out.

Now I was left in an awkward silence, not a clue as to when I could leave. For all I know, this could take forever. After a moment, I figured it would be best to just take a nap. At least it would take up a decent amount of time.

After what felt like a couple hours, I woke up just in time to hear a knock on the door. I immediately sat up assuming it was Chris letting me go.

Well it wasn't, it was only Dean walking in with food. He set down the tray on the bed and sat down.

"I can't stay since Chris doesn't really trust me to be with you after the kiss." He chuckled slightly.

I nodded.

"It was pretty clever if you ask me." Dean said with a partial smile, I suppose he was trying to make me feel better.

I still kept quiet. I kind of felt embarrassed about kissing him before.

"I might be back sometime soon, if not, Chris may let you go before I come back."

He smiled again and left, bringing the silence.