chapter 32

Niall's POV

"Good Morning Lexi." I said stretching out and yawning.

I opened my eyes and she was gone!

"Shit!" I almost yelled as I sprang out of bed.

My heart started racing as I heard a girl's scream come from the kitchen.

"Lexi!" I yelled and immediately darted around the bed, out the door, down the hall, and into the living room/kitchen area to see Lexi and the boys in the kitchen.

They all just stared at me.

"Damn dude calm down." Louis said bursting out into hysteric laughter.

"I-I thought Paul...you know." I said letting my heart rate settle and my face turn red.

"Why did you scream?" I asked looking at her.

She smiled, "Harry tried to tickle me and I punched him in the face."

I laughed and then looked at Liam who walked past me telling me to follow him.

I turned quickly on my heel and then followed Liam down the hall and into my room.

"Niall today me and Louis go in to record, then in 2 days Zayn and Harry go in, then the day after that you go in." Liam said solemnly.

"Okay, plus we already did a video diary this week so there are no problems." I smiled feeling relaxed.

"Well there is one catch... we all have to go in at the end of the week to record us practicing and then go on stage and do the real thing. So, she'll be home alone basically for the whole day..." He said biting his lip.

"No! Not gonna happen!" I yelled at him.

Liam just sighed and looked at me.

Then, he calmly spoke. "Niall, I know you already lost Kaitlyn and you're afraid of losing Lexi too, but it's you trust she'll be okay for a day or we quit the competition and we all lose our chances at living our dreams."

At the mention of Kaitlyn's name I felt tears in my eyes and a hole in my heart.

"I understand..." I choked out.

"Are you ok?" Liam asked looking worriedly at me.

"Can I....um just be alone for awhile?" I asked.

"Sure thing buddy." He said hitting my arm and then walking out of the room.

I walked over to my suitcase, unzipped it, and reached into the way bottom.

When my fingers touched the cold metal, I immediately and gently pulled out my prom picture.

"I miss you....I need you.....I love you." I said letting my tears fall and letting my heart hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note!

Hey everybody! I'm so happy you all have stuck around with me this far so I want to do a little something for you all(:

I have a challenge for you...

I want to know what you think of the book so far and I want to know what you think will happen next!

Whoever get's closest or I think I like best gets a dedication!

So go at it! I will have new challenges every update now so be prepared!

Love you xx