chapter 5

Paul's P.O.V.

"Now that I know she's going to prom with Niall this prom will be twice as fun." I thought as I smiled.

My P.O.V.

4th hr, my free hour, as soon as the bell rang I quickly walked to my locker.

"26...42...13. *CLICK!*

As soon as I opened my locker 2 peices of paper fell out, one on blue paper and one on plain crumbled notebook paper.

First, I opened the blue one. 'Hey!! Please, please meet me in the choir room! Love,Niall <3'

Awww!

So sweet!

Alright next peice of paper.

'Missing something? Have fun at prom' I turned the paper around, a piece of my song was hand written on the back.

I threw the note and grabbed my backpack,"NO! NO! NO!" I thought as I searched for my bag and locker.

My songbook was taken.

I ran to the choir room to meet Niall.

Maybe, just maybe my song book is at home and seeing Niall will help me clear my head.

I opened the choir room door to see Niall sitting with a guitar singing.

I walked up to the piano chair and sat next to him.

I looked at the music, and he was playing my first song.

As he finished, he looked at me and smiled, "How did you write a song this good?!" He asked.

"Um...how did you know it was mine?"

 "It has your signature at the bottom.."

"Oh.." He chuckled at my awkwardness.

"You should do X-Factor with..."He stopped.

"With...?" I questioned.

"With...your music...you're amazing at writing." He said looking down at the blue carpet.

"No I don't think I could." He just kept looking down.

"Well.." started Niall, "Yes Niall...?" I questioned.

"Nothing but,can I ask you a question?" He said as he finally looked up at me.

"Why do you act different around people like, here you wear baggy clothes and glasses.But when I saw you at your house yesterday you wore tighter clothes and no glasses plus you seemed to be more comfortable talking to me like you are now."

"Um....Well..I really don't want to talk about it ." He held my gaze and nodded. "It's okay...but before we go I feel really awkward just texting you out of no where so it's okay if I do that right?"

I nodded with a smile.

What a goofball.

I was thankful for people like Niall who didn't judge and try to torment me or find out all about my life misfortunes.

I ended the day with about 300 texts between me and Niall.

I was finally over being skitish around Niall.

We talked and hung out everyday and got to know each other before prom.