chapter 14

Niall' s POV

I ran up to Harry's porch after slamming the car door of the lady who drove me from the X-Factor stage shut.

Harry ran outside to me as I immediately started asking questions, "Is she okay? How does she look? Did she mention me?"

Harry cut me off, "Niall Jesus! Calm down! She seemed fine until I said that I knew you then she left and went back to her brothers house. She looked good only she had bandages on her arms and her hair is a lot shorter than that picture you you sent me."

"What?! That means she's hurt! Harry, you're positive she's here?" I asked.

I just needed some clarity that she was here for sure, from my understanding she was still in Mullingar.

"Where is she?" I slowly asked Harry as he simply just pointed to the house next to his.

I ran as fast as I could to the brown door on the wrap around porch.

*KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!*

I pounded on the door in pure desperation.

A guy probably in his mid 20's answered the door.

I immediately stated my question as Harry finally walked into the porch.

"Where's Kaitlyn?"

He looked at me in confusion, "Who's Kaitlyn?"

"Your sister..." Harry said as he walked next to me.

"I don't know last I heard she was in Mullingar with my mum."

"Bullshit! Harry saw here!"

"He saw Lucy...I have twin sisters."

"That's a lie! I know it!"

"You think I'm lying?" He stepped outside. He was about 2 times Harry's size and towered over me.

"Let's not get into a fight please just let me explain." I said as I saw his hands in a fist.

"I'm Niall Horan. Kaitlyn was my girlfriend until I didn't tell her I was leaving for X-Factor. Then she left and I miss her so much please just tell me where she is." I begged as he let his eyes wander me and Harry.

He looked at my wristband for the hotel I was staying at for when we do the homecoming shows and weddings.

He smirked, "You'll find her eventually."

He walked inside and left me and Harry standing there on the porch.

I couldn't just leave! I love this girl and I have to find her.

I put my hand up to knock once again until I heard my phone go off.

I picked it up and answered with a quick irritated, "Hello?"

"Niall? Get Harry and come back to the X-Factor stage immediately, No exceptions." Simon said sternly and hung up before I could protest.